I HAVE A BIG BEEF

mjuhb

Well what can you expect fans of siegel to say. This is the way there team acts. I was at the game and saw #20 go over to help him up. After your post I watched the the tape of the game and he was still trying to offer him help to get up.

In the games i have seen siegel play I have seen plenty of times that that Jimmy Oden kid has gone over to help up opposing team players... And if he fouls them he will pat um on the butt and go on. And it doesnt make since that you say that thats what siegel fans expect to say when they are the ones complaining that no one helped him up. Are you proving a point or are you just tryin to argue. Bottom line is this is about shelbyville and hamilton... I dont see Siegel anywhere in this thread topic.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trust me hamilton had a bad game if they played how they played greenville the game wouldnt have even been close..tha refs had to help shelbyville to stay in it..

T.J. I've been reading your posts for a while now but the more you post the more obvious it is that you are a BLITHERING IDIOT!

Now,

I watched the game on TV and I'll have to say I was pulling big time for Shelbyville.I like the underdog kind of thing & I know Kevin Thomas fairly well.He's from Jackson County & I've met & talked to him several times in years past.Good guy.

*Yes the TV broadcast was pretty bad. It was actually hilarious to me that during the ENTIRE 3rd quarter Mark Howard thought it was the 4th.He NEVER clued in.I wish Drew just would have told him,I mean come on.Mark's never been the most well spoken guy but he's always been enthusiastic and likes what he does.I like him as a sportscaster & no,he wasn't forced out or fired at channel 5 he quit to run the morning radio show full time which he still has & I enjoy very much.

Too bad Plas was sick cause he does a great job.Mark just probably hasn't done it much.

*And YES Muffin,we CAN expect more than just being greatful that it was on TV.It's on TV every year,it should be quality.That's not too much to ask.

*About the officiating,yes it was bad but it's ALWAYS BAD.It wasn't any worse in this particular game than in any other.It most definitely wasn't slanted for or against either team like I've heard on here.It was just obvious that the refs couldn't keep up with the pace of the game at all!

*All in all one of the BEST basketball games I've ever watched.At least as far as back & forth action and intensity goes.

Congratulations Hamilton on the AAA championship,you earned it.

Congrats Shelbyville on the runner-up.What a season you had.Awesome! You've earned everyone's respect!

THE SQUAD B)

Edited by THE SQUAD

In the games i have seen siegel play I have seen plenty of times that that Jimmy Oden kid has gone over to help up opposing team players... And if he fouls them he will pat um on the butt and go on. And it doesnt make since that you say that thats what siegel fans expect to say when they are the ones complaining that no one helped him up. Are you proving a point or are you just tryin to argue. Bottom line is this is about shelbyville and hamilton... I dont see Siegel anywhere in this thread topic.

Your right that this is supposed to be about the game but siegel fans have been trying to run down the boys on the Shelbyville teams all year and for some people what they read on here is about all the information they get.

Your right that this is supposed to be about the game but siegel fans have been trying to run down the boys on the Shelbyville teams all year and for some people what they read on here is about all the information they get.

Well I am friends with a few of them and I know that some of them do know more than that... but besides the point. Shelbyville had the easier schedule, and losing to Siegel in the region championship probably helped them out more than hurt them because they had a slightly easier road to the title... NOT taking anything away from them, their effort in the title game was close to flawless... I wish I could have seen them play more to be honest. gah that game was amazing.

for any one to say it was 8 on 5 is totally ridiculous. It was both ways. There were bad ones for both obviously. Hamilton rode Shelbyville's backs all night long, yet nothing. Shelbyville deserved to be where they were with that chance at the end and unfortunately it did not work out. DOnt get on here with some of yalls refs were cheating crap, I aint hearing it. That discredits SHelbyville efforts totally and those of you think that or say it dont have a clue.

Dude, get off my jock. All I said was that that was a bad call. Hamilton would have won in regulation if they would have just held the ball, they were the better team with a great player in Joesph Watkins who was dominate. So two words for you: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause you got Racked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I am friends with a few of them and I know that some of them do know more than that... but besides the point. Shelbyville had the easier schedule, and losing to Siegel in the region championship probably helped them out more than hurt them because they had a slightly easier road to the title... NOT taking anything away from them, their effort in the title game was close to flawless... I wish I could have seen them play more to be honest. gah that game was amazing.

Please explain how you think Shelbyville had it easier. Most of the people thought RE was a better team than Hamilton. Just because siegel beat Shelbyville once doesn't mean that it would have happened the 2nd time or by using that reasoning they beat WC which by the way failed to happen. I will agree that losing to siegel was good for Shelbyville because it just made them work that much harder to get to where thay are at.

forget the tv crap, what about the bad officials....the TSSAA needs to pick quality referees because this is getting ridiculous.....those officials need to be investigated.....the end result Hamilton beat 8 players with those sorry officials.... :lol:

Oh!!!! I agree with that......the officials in the Liberty vs McMinn and the Mitchell games were pitiful.....There were a couple of guys in both games....you shouldn't have the same officials reapeat games like that. The charging calls in the McMinn games were ridiculous.

The tv broadcast isnt shown on the big screen. 2 different sets of cameras. Im hoping that UPN isnt that stupid, lol.

I found the announcers to be completly useless though. One of the announcers at conclusion of the third quarter when Shelby got the tip in at the buzzer, kept yelling..."Whys he driving?! Whys he driving?! They need a three!!!" Then notices that it was the third quarter, and he answers himself. I found that humerous.

The announcers of those games always annoy me. The announcers for the football state title games were morons. They say things that are not even relative to the game and half the time they're clueless to what is going on. They are people who don't have an athletic bone in their bodies and have never played so they're clueless as to whats going on in the game. Thats why the big time announcers are all retired players or coaches.

Longhorn-Moronic...Get a clue. The color commentary done for the basketball games was done by Drew Maddux, a three year starter for Vanderbilt and one of the all time great shooters/defenders at Vandy. He has forgotten more basketball than you ever knew and has taken the court with....uh...Kentucky, have you? I'd say there is probably an athletic bone in his body. As far as the football, the color commentary is done by Pat Sperduto, the head coach of the Nashville Kats. Again, has probably forgotten more football than you ever knew. Sperduto was an all conference player at the U-Mass, played in the Canadian football league and also has been coach of the year in the Arena league. Like I said get a clue. :huh:

T.J. I've been reading your posts for a while now but the more you post the more obvious it is that you are a BLITHERING IDIOT!

Now,

I watched the game on TV and I'll have to say I was pulling big time for Shelbyville.I like the underdog kind of thing & I know Kevin Thomas fairly well.He's from Jackson County & I've met & talked to him several times in years past.Good guy.

*Yes the TV broadcast was pretty bad. It was actually hilarious to me that during the ENTIRE 3rd quarter Mark Howard thought it was the 4th.He NEVER clued in.I wish Drew just would have told him,I mean come on.Mark's never been the most well spoken guy but he's always been enthusiastic and likes what he does.I like him as a sportscaster & no,he wasn't forced out or fired at channel 5 he quit to run the morning radio show full time which he still has & I enjoy very much.

Too bad Plas was sick cause he does a great job.Mark just probably hasn't done it much.

*And YES Muffin,we CAN expect more than just being greatful that it was on TV.It's on TV every year,it should be quality.That's not too much to ask.

*About the officiating,yes it was bad but it's ALWAYS BAD.It wasn't any worse in this particular game than in any other.It most definitely wasn't slanted for or against either team like I've heard on here.It was just obvious that the refs couldn't keep up with the pace of the game at all!

*All in all one of the BEST basketball games I've ever watched.At least as far as back & forth action and intensity goes.

Congratulations Hamilton on the AAA championship,you earned it.

Congrats Shelbyville on the runner-up.What a season you had.Awesome! You've earned everyone's respect!

THE SQUAD :D

im sooooooo offended! :huh: