Dallas Cowoys

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UMM I think they would have got along good enough to play the game, but I dont know how successful the team would have been....

Not likely.

How long did TO and McNabb get along? Come-on. If you can't get along with Donovan McNabb (Who despite what the media tried to make him out to be during the TO spat) you got problems.

Not likely.

How long did TO and McNabb get along? Come-on. If you can't get along with Donovan McNabb (Who despite what the media tried to make him out to be during the TO spat) you got problems.

McNabb got the big head when his numbers stated going up due to the Eagles getting To and then To got mad at him running his mouth and taking all the credit now that TO is in Dallas they will win the super bowl and Donovans stats will be mediocre nothing mouth watering he isnt that good only got good when a great player was with him now hes on his own to strugle and theres no where to put the blame anymore i expcect his days in Phily to be numbered maybe another 2 or 3 seasons and they will realize he needs to go

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dare_2_dream

McNabb got the big head when his numbers stated going up due to the Eagles getting To and then To got mad at him running his mouth and taking all the credit now that TO is in Dallas they will win the super bowl and Donovans stats will be mediocre nothing mouth watering he isnt that good only got good when a great player was with him now hes on his own to strugle and theres no where to put the blame anymore i expcect his days in Phily to be numbered maybe another 2 or 3 seasons and they will realize he needs to go

McNabb had a right to run his mouth about TO. McNabb is the face of the Eagle's organization, he is the cover boy in Philly. TO tried to come in and take over that role that had been McNabbs. Sure TO made McNabb better, TO could do that to any QB but he needs to learn his role. If TO were more like Jerry Rice, he would be unstoppable. TO's ego holds him back from reaching his true potential. Thats the scary thing about TO, we havent seen everything he has to offer (and chances are we wont get too either). TO will help Dallas out, but they wont win it all ... and why you ask? It will all come back to TO.

Guest dare_2_dream

Do you all think that if the Cowboys would have kept Keyshawn Johnson, that he and T.O. would have gotten along??????????????

no no no no ... and heck no

• 2 weeks later...

Will T.O. help the Cowboys?

Short-term: definitely

Long-term: he will inject this team with the same cancerous attitude that he spread in San Francisco and Philadelphia.

As a Jason Witten fan, I am disappointed. He has developed into one of the best tight-ends in the game, but throw to the tight-end now? T.O. won't like that.

If Parcells can't control TO, nobody can. This is TO's last chance. If he blows this team up, his career is over.....period. Parcells is the king of control and demands respect. If TO acts up once, TO will be suspended for a game. The second time, he'll be gone....book it. I believe TO is smart enough to see that this team could be more special than any other. Helping the Boys get another championship could be the epitome of all trophies, especially when you have a chance to prove everyone else is wrong about you. Mark my word, TO will behave. He has more to gain by showing he can be a team player. :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

If Parcells can't control TO, nobody can. This is TO's last chance. If he blows this team up, his career is over.....period. Parcells is the king of control and demands respect. If TO acts up once, TO will be suspended for a game. The second time, he'll be gone....book it. I believe TO is smart enough to see that this team could be more special than any other. Helping the Boys get another championship could be the epitome of all trophies, especially when you have a chance to prove everyone else is wrong about you. Mark my word, TO will behave. He has more to gain by showing he can be a team player. :thumb:

TO will mess things up ...