MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if this is the case and the pattern continues maybe we'll have lots of people show up to the games this year because we won't be favored to blow many people out i don't think...we should have quite a few relatively close games

Whats funny is you all talk about the boro teams like there is no one else in the state, except dare2 dreams who after a rough start between he and i has proved he is very knowledgeable of the game!!!!! I hope you all over look white county as i will grant you are not as athletic as siegel and riverdale but basketball savvy means alot.WC wasnt as talented as everyone in 98-99 when we won back to back state chapionships but talent isnt everything!!!!!Anyways good luck 2 all.

They make comments about it trying to make Siegel look bad with comments when such wasn't the case and we will prove otherwise...thats all icecold.

LOL And I was counting down the time until a White county fan mentioned their glory days 7 years ago. I'm sure your an Alabama fan too right sparta boy? You guys talk about your glory days like Alabama fans do, "Well if the Bear was here that wouldn't have happened" haha

They make comments about it trying to make Siegel look bad with comments when such wasn't the case and we will prove otherwise...thats all icecold.

LOL And I was counting down the time until a White county fan mentioned their glory days 7 years ago. I'm sure your an Alabama fan too right sparta boy? You guys talk about your glory days like Alabama fans do, "Well if the Bear was here that wouldn't have happened" haha

Just like all of you Siegel fans have been and will be talking about the last two years for a long time to come. Now that Jimmy, Keith, Darius, and Lucas are gone we will see how far the overhyped Cutter will take you this season. At least White County actually won the State Title twice. How many basketball state titles have you won? Exactly.

Edited by The Truth

Guest dare_2_dream

Just like all of you Siegel fans have been and will be talking about the last two years for a long time to come. Now that Jimmy, Keith, Darius, and Lucas are gone we will see how far the overhyped Cutter will take you this season. At least White County actually won the State Title twice. How many basketball state titles have you won? Exactly.

Another doubter. Cutter would destroy you on the court. Cutter is legit, even the dumbest of people recognize this. Cutter isnt the only player on the team either. Siegel is full of suprises.

Another doubter. Cutter would destroy you on the court. Cutter is legit, even the dumbest of people recognize this. Cutter isnt the only player on the team either. Siegel is full of suprises.

Until the almighty Cutter proves he can consistently score against team's best defenders instead of the worst defender, which he has drawn during his high school career, Yes I am another doubter. I guess even the dumbest of people like myself will have to see it to believe it. We will see how many points Cutter scores against the Jaffarious Wade's, Blake Bragg's, and Tee Burnett's this season. If he proves himself then I will rescind my comments. Only time will tell, and I am putting my money on Cutter being overrated this season as opposed to living up to his billing. And speaking of dumb people, you still smoking those cigarettes Dare 2 Dream? That is real smart, genius.

You are clearly showing your ignorance because A) We wont be talking about it for years to come...our responde wont be "Well its ok we were back to back region winners" or oh yeah well we went to state you didnt. and B ) Your opinion of Cutter is plain idiotic. College recruiters opinion > Your opinion k thnx

Edited by Harris' hooligans

You are clearly showing your ignorance because A) We wont be talking about it for years to come...our responde wont be "Well its ok we were back to back region winners" or oh yeah well we went to state you didnt. and B ) Your opinion of Cutter is plain idiotic. College recruiters opinion > Your opinion k thnx

Honestly I dont think Cutter is as good as everyone makes him out to be, The kid can shoot the lights out but I think he is slow if you put your best athlete on him he will struggle, with that being said I think he is a great role player and he is smart( so in my opinion that makes him okay) by the way what middle school did he go to. Secondly I think this Siegel team is going to be good they will win about 16 games but NEXT YEAR, look out, they will be dangerous once again

Guest dare_2_dream

Until the almighty Cutter proves he can consistently score against team's best defenders instead of the worst defender, which he has drawn during his high school career, Yes I am another doubter. I guess even the dumbest of people like myself will have to see it to believe it. We will see how many points Cutter scores against the Jaffarious Wade's, Blake Bragg's, and Tee Burnett's this season. If he proves himself then I will rescind my comments. Only time will tell, and I am putting my money on Cutter being overrated this season as opposed to living up to his billing. And speaking of dumb people, you still smoking those cigarettes Dare 2 Dream? That is real smart, genius.

Once again, you show your ignorance. I havent smoked in months, and I never did smoke cigarettes, I smoked cigars. So until you know what your talking about, shhhh.

Also, Cutter used to go up against people at Siegel that were very talented in practice and would make them look bad at times. Cutter will prove that he belongs to be in the conversation of the best player. Kid has a hard work ethic, and that is something you can never doubt. But its like he told me, he appreciates people like you.

Edited by dare_2_dream

Talking about LAST season is much diff than talking about 1998 :lol: but that is beside the point. Keep doubting Cutter and he will prove you wrong. He is a heck of a ball player and is EASILY good enough to lead this team to quite a few wins this season

ALSO...our school is three years old, not counting this year. In three years our basketball has taken two trips to the state tournament, and one of those went to the state semi-finals where we lost to the eventual champion, Ridgeway, by 6 points. I'd say that's "okay" for a school as new as ours. Now if you want to compare how many district, region, and state titles we are on pace for...not just in basketball but in all other sports as well, we can do that too :D

Edited by nation_supp89