Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

what r u talkin bout other ID? i have no other ones why does everyone think soo...try-outa were a waste of time for anyone who went from what i was told.

Why didnt you try out?

Guest dare_2_dream

umm yea last year at siegel....without him riverdale wouldn't have been CLOSE in that game...just because he didn't hit the FT's at the end doesn't mean he isn't clutch...mj didn't hit all the clutch shots and neither did/can anyone else

Thats the only clutch shot I can remember him taking, and well we know the results.

I put this question my 7-aaa brethren: This is the thread for the offseason (duh) and its served its purpose as it has survived throughout the whole offseason since it was started in March. Should we start a new thread and let this die a dignified death? I mean its incredible that this thread hasnt been deleted yet, we usually do well to have a 7-aaa thread go a month without getting closed, but this one lasted 8. So should this thread die a dignified death and start over with a season thread or should we continue on and see how far it goes?

Oakland[/url]Grad' post='826232279' date='Nov 5 2006 - 12:38 PM']

I put this question my 7-aaa brethren: This is the thread for the offseason (duh) and its served its purpose as it has survived throughout the whole offseason since it was started in March. Should we start a new thread and let this die a dignified death? I mean its incredible that this thread hasnt been deleted yet, we usually do well to have a 7-aaa thread go a month without getting closed, but this one lasted 8. So should this thread die a dignified death and start over with a season thread or should we continue on and see how far it goes?

you make the call!!!!!!!!we all support you lol.