7-AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Guest dare_2_dream

No way this person is a White County fan. An asterik??? :o Are you freaking kidding me??? BACK to BACK state titles!!!! No fluke. No asterik. :huh:

Think someone is mad because the truth came out?

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better overall talent= Riverdale

More experienced players = Riverdale

Better disciplined= Blackman

Better coaching= Blackman

More fundamentally sound= Blackman

i'm not really familiar with the warriors best players

anyone wanna give me a scouting report on their best players?

they have this dude that go to riverdale named arik..he is sooo good but yeah..for some reason he didn't wanna play..

he'd easily be all district if he played..and he only 16

And you talk about it enough for all of us,

however the rest of us will talk about contenders NOW and not from the 90's. And if any non boro team can give us reason to believe they will challenge we will talk. But that hasn't happened since what 2001-2002?

contenders 4 what district and the region absolutely state no!!!!!!!!how many kids go 2 siegel riverdale blacman oakland any idea how many go 2 white?

When i say "retire", I mean quit. Rumor has it he quit after taking a thumping from Riverdale. Kind of odd his "dominance" (as you call it), would end in the Boro .. Thats ironic, dont you think?

he quit because he had 2 young children under age of 3 and he wanted to make some real money thats the bottom line and i think his record speaks 4 itself!!!!!!

Not what I heard.. I heard he walked in after a district game, in which his team got pounded, and said "I quit." ;) .. No need for the shame, makes sense it would all end in the Boro.

i guess he was used to carrying the gold ball out of the boro!!!!

if he was that great then he would have rebuilt his program and put it back on track instead of walking in and quitting......crap i have had some bad teams but I at least lasted the season....that is a gutless way to go out.... sure hope old roy boy has improved his personality....don't think he could sell much real estate if he didn't.

I bet you would change bank accounts with him you puke!!!!!!He is still helping kids out from teams he coached getting them jobs etc.He took kids in who didnt have the financial resources to play,he is a good coach and better person,if anyone blames him for trying to make a better life 4 his family your perspectives are way out of line.

kevin smith and scott thomas are top 5 talent-wise in the district; ej wilcox is a senior point guard who always comes up clutch in big games and controls the game well...their depth is also a plus

EJ Wilcox clutch? Last year @ Siegel anyone??

And yes contenders for this region and district, hence why we post in the DISTRICT thread sparta boy

Edited by Harris' hooligans