Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Oh did he get busted already for being out of zone?

its just what I have heard, I might be wrong .. sure wish those RHS people would get on here more often ..

zoning isnt it...he lives in riverdales zone. i think the issue is that this might be his 5th year of high school so he might not be eligible, but i think its still being checked. hopefully it works out, if not, well, riverdale sure aint hurtin. i'll recap some of the action from today at the kermit davis bball camp later on, cause its real early in the morning.

bout to head up there again in a hour or so. yesterday riverdale beat bradley central by 15+ and they are always a good team and have 2 6'8 posts. i didnt see that game but i saw a later game. they handled a team from georgia i believe that took oakland to overtime and lost on a last second shot. final score was 83-67. riverdale was dominating and used 10+ players, all of which played very well. the other team seemed more focused on fighting then they did on the actual game though. we played with alot of enthusiam. kevin smith caught and threw down an awesome alley oop from EJ wilcox, and had another monster slam on a fast break. he also barely missed a reverse dunk earlier in the game.

the starters in the second game where kevin smith, scott thomas, EJ wilcox, tanner gore (didnt play his jr. year, making his return to the team), and ben atakpu (football player, hasnt played bball since freshman year). all are seniors but like i said we used LOTS of depth.

also, keep in mind riverdale was without michael young (back injury, out for 3 weeks), and tee burnett (atlanta for the summer). that right there alone makes the victories much more impressive

Guest dare_2_dream

zoning isnt it...he lives in riverdales zone. i think the issue is that this might be his 5th year of high school so he might not be eligible, but i think its still being checked. hopefully it works out, if not, well, riverdale sure aint hurtin. i'll recap some of the action from today at the kermit davis bball camp later on, cause its real early in the morning.

.. well like i said, i just had heard .. i wasnt real sure, thanks for the info ..

bout to head up there again in a hour or so. yesterday riverdale beat bradley central by 15+ and they are always a good team and have 2 6'8 posts. i didnt see that game but i saw a later game. they handled a team from georgia i believe that took oakland to overtime and lost on a last second shot. final score was 83-67. riverdale was dominating and used 10+ players, all of which played very well. the other team seemed more focused on fighting then they did on the actual game though. we played with alot of enthusiam. kevin smith caught and threw down an awesome alley oop from EJ wilcox, and had another monster slam on a fast break. he also barely missed a reverse dunk earlier in the game.

the starters in the second game where kevin smith, scott thomas, EJ wilcox, tanner gore (didnt play his jr. year, making his return to the team), and ben atakpu (football player, hasnt played bball since freshman year). all are seniors but like i said we used LOTS of depth.

also, keep in mind riverdale was without michael young (back injury, out for 3 weeks), and tee burnett (atlanta for the summer). that right there alone makes the victories much more impressive

No doubt that they have talent. They usually do. What other camps will they be in?