Homeruns anyone?

bella444

Does anyone know where there is a listing of state softball records of any nature?

By the way Katie Blevins of Soddy Daisy has hit 9 home runs this season (with a high school career total of 39).

Here is the records for the state tournaments but can't find the regular season records....

http://www.tssaa.org/schdir/records/GetRecord.cfm

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our version of Hank Aaron (ANN MULLENS), knocked a 3 run shot over the fence in Chapel Hill yesterday. I'm not sure how many she has on the year, but I've seen her hit several this season. Ann is a power hitter in every since of the word and I've really enjoyed watching her bat this year! Great thing is, she'll be back next year...<G>

I've seen about 10 to 15-at most-hit at Sequatchie (200 feet with a normal height wall) in 4 or 5 years, total, home team and visitors. Two this year, one home team and one away team. Visitors have included teams like GPS, East Ridge, others, teams with Division I and high level juco/NAIA signing hitters. Sorry if I'm skeptical on some, and that wasn't the point on the world series question and it wasn't to single out one team.

Sequatchie ended with 3 this season, opponents combined for 4, 26 games.

This is from the what I know for sure department, which in this case is only about a couple of players in our district.

Freshman from Dyer Co high School Jessica Tickle (3)

Sophomore From Dyersburg High School Stephanie Johnson (2)

Sophomore Dyer Co High School Rebecca Norman (1 possible 2)

Sophomore Dyersburg High School Emily Greer (1)

Sophomore(?) Crockett Co High School Jessica Roberts at least (1)

:thumb: Kingston Lady Yellow Jackets (homeruns) District 4 AA tournament, Rachel Goldston (1) Katie Hamilton (1) Riley Isham (2). "Congratulations Lady Jackets" DISTRICT 4 AA CHAMPIONS." THE CHAMPIONSHIP WAS BY FAR, A TEAM EFFORT" Jennifer Givens had full control of the outfield, while Alexis Williams did her job behind the plate. All the Lady Jackets stepped up to the plate! WAY TO GO GIRLS!