Tennessean Top Ten Lists

Guru

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again i believe some teams are being over looked....

I thought it was a pretty good list of teams. I imagine if there are any teams being overlooked, its because they dont play in some of the big tourneys. All of those teams listed play in all the big tourneys year in, and year out. I know of one pretty good team, but they dont play in any tourneys, so how are they going to be judged if they dont

I thought it was a pretty good list of teams. I imagine if there are any teams being overlooked, its because they dont play in some of the big tourneys. All of those teams listed play in all the big tourneys year in, and year out. I know of one pretty good team, but they dont play in any tourneys, so how are they going to be judged if they dont

It's early. Most of these teams have played each other with fairly mixed results. FRA beat Goodpasture, Goodpasture beat Riverdale, Hendersonville, split with Brentwood, beat Ryan in preseason and lost to Mt. J in preseason. Hendersonville has impressive win verses St. Benedict. Riverdale has made the finals in the Hendersonville tourney and won the MTSCA tourney. Most of these games are time limited and usually just 5 innnings at best. A 2-1 win in 5 innings might not hold up one more time through the line-up. There is a lot of balance in Middle TN this year and it will show in the end. The teams that play and survive in the big events will get to the top by the end. Right now Riverdale should be on top in my opinion. Lots of ball to be played. But hey, it is all about May.

Edited by std

Which teams, without saying who you feel shouldn't be on it.

although it seems maybe a slow start:

Wilson Central maybe?

Blackman- definitely made a turn around this year

Father Ryan should be higher up

im sure there are more, i`m just not thinking clearly right now.

but hey like they said, it doesn't matter until spring, right?