CAK vs. Catholic

Heelsfan247

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm I think not. Without Brandon Tarr scoring 90% of CAK's offense they won't win. CAK will lose 2-1. Nathan Davis will score for CAK however.

Yea you are wrong, Tarr wasn't 90% CAK's scoring. It will be a good matchup, but CAK will pull out the victory.

Edited by govols14

Im pretty sure that brandon Tarr was the only reason that CAK's offense was so effective last year. He either was scoring the goal, getting the assist, or drawing double-teams all game long. If you'll remember last year they lost to a weak Webb team and got destroyed by Farragut w/out him. Nothing against the rest of their players, but i dont think theyll be able to keep up w/ catholics attack. catholic takes it 2-0/

Catholic looked really good last season and it would surprise me if they drop off much at all from that point. CAK, too, returns a lot of quality from a season ago, and they are never far from the top of the list. All that said, I'd look for few early goals as they "feel" each other out. Look for Catholic to get the first one off a corner or a set play on a direct kick. I'd say CAK starts to exert themselves as the game goes on and ties it up with a late score. After that its gonna come down to whichever team can sustain the most energy to the horn blows. In a squeeker, I'll say the boys in green find a way to regain momentum and pull this one out.

Catholic - 2

CAK - 1

:D Kaz :D

Im pretty sure that brandon Tarr was the only reason that CAK's offense was so effective last year. He either was scoring the goal, getting the assist, or drawing double-teams all game long. If you'll remember last year they lost to a weak Webb team and got destroyed by Farragut w/out him. Nothing against the rest of their players, but i dont think theyll be able to keep up w/ catholics attack. catholic takes it 2-0/

Tarr scored lots for CAK, but now that he is in Florida doesn't mean the team gets any worse. The scoring is just redistributed throughout the team. Just because CAK lost 1 game last year to Webb has nothing to do with the Catholic game. The CAK defense will have to step up and play big.