Todd campbell will be a Vol tomorrow

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big O...for OVERRATED!!

One great highlight on a local news channel and everyone is in awhhh...the fellas that missed those tackles should feel embarassed to have that shown on the local news channels. If you could see the numerous times TC took average at best shots and crawled off the ground slowly...you might form at least another conclusion. A little on the "soft" side....maybe a few bar fights or late night dorm fights at UT will toughen him up.

Good Luck to Franklin High Football...You may need it with Campbell (x2) and Clayton in the driver's seat.

It will be the Campbell show...win or lose!

Better to HIT than BE HIT!!

OUT!

Big O...for OVERRATED!!

One great highlight on a local news channel and everyone is in awhhh...the fellas that missed those tackles should feel embarassed to have that shown on the local news channels. If you could see the numerous times TC took average at best shots and crawled off the ground slowly...you might form at least another conclusion. A little on the "soft" side....maybe a few bar fights or late night dorm fights at UT will toughen him up.

Good Luck to Franklin High Football...You may need it with Campbell (x2) and Clayton in the driver's seat.

OUT!

I'm thinking of a song that goes a little something like this ...

"Jealousy .... oh, jealousy!" I can't remember the name of the band, but I think everyone knows what song I'm talking about.

Good luck at UT Todd. :thumb:

Yep, all the little boys not good enough to go D1 will tell you how terrible the ones that they played against are. Sour Grapes.....Good luck Todd. I'm glad you're a Vol.

Ole Dad

"Jealousy .... oh, jealousy!" I can't remember the name of the band, but I think everyone knows what song I'm talking about.

Good luck at UT Todd. :thumb:

Good luck at UT Todd. ;)

never heard the song but yeh it sounds like someone is hating.....i really didnt think campbell was THAT good to commit so early but i always knew he had potential...he is a great athlete....i wonder will he play WR at UT or will they move him somewhere else, like DB...

Edited by HSsportsfootball

Big O...for OVERRATED!!

OUT!

LOL....you we're probably one of the guy's that missed the tackle, that or Todd took your girlfriend or something.

You guys are so ###### HILARIOUS!! I just upset my pants in laughter....NOT!!!!!!!!

At least a few in this thread mentioned potential and upside...I wil agree with that much!

One Idiot mentioned the possibility of TC at DB...LOL...now that makes me laugh for real!!! Oops...I did ###### my pants now!!

And to choose UT(Fulmer) over SC(Spurrier)....what on earth did he sprinkle on top of his cheerios that monring??

Oh yea...if Todd did take my woman out...I am sure she beat the tar out of him...since she is much "TOUGHER" than him.

Enough of this...My point is stated...like I said, Good Luck to Franklin...and I guess we shall see how "Good" he is come this fall.