Livingston Academy Head Coachless?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach E was quoted in the Overton County News article about this saying he had decided before last season even started that it would be his last as a coach. Said he wanted to spend more time with his kids that were growing up.

I believe him, but if he had already decided, why not announce it right after they won state instead of waiting until April? Don't guess that matters now, but best of luck to you Coach Eldridge in whatever you do in life.

Also a mark of a good man is to leave his team in a good position. He should have done this after the season. That way the new head coach could have adequate time to get his team ready to defend their title.

Did I miss the memo about football season starting in April this year? Is a spring practice and summer camps not enough adequate time to get a team ready? 'Also a mark of a good man' is to judge others and their decisions.

There is nothing wrong with his timing. They still have plenty of time to find a head coach. Its not like McCoin and Swallows are going to set back and not have them ready for next season..

Coach E. was a great coach and an even better guy. He had a great career at LA. I think its good that he has decided to give up something he loves to spend more time with his family.

i am really hoping this livingston team can be just as good as they were last year .....................going to there last 4 games in the tourney they absolutly amazed me with thier win over catholic and AE.........and plus they are losing alot of great talent.......i hope they can go back with thier new coach and defend succsefuly what is theirs

There is nothing wrong with his timing. They still have plenty of time to find a head coach. Its not like McCoin and Swallows are going to set back and not have them ready for next season..

Coach E. was a great coach and an even better guy. He had a great career at LA. I think its good that he has decided to give up something he loves to spend more time with his family.

<_<

Also a mark of a good man is to leave his team in a good position. He should have done this after the season. That way the new head coach could have adequate time to get his team ready to defend their title.

I think most everyone in Livingston knows with the quality of our assistant coaches that Matt left his team in a very good position. In all likelyhood, one of these guys will be named head coach.