Exactly, Shaq understands that it takes a team to be successful, not just one man!

And you say that Kobe doesnt have anyone around him, how do we know if he does or not? He wont pass the ball enough to let us find out! He is more worried about scoring 80 points and fussing with his teammates and taking cheap shots at opposing players!

Me and Milk agree on something again. This is getting scary.

The reason the Pho-LA game was so close Sunday was because all the Lakers got involved and played as a team. Now watch Kobe go out and score 50 and lose by 20, and he will be complaining about the loss.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Exactly, Shaq understands that it takes a team to be successful, not just one man!

And you say that Kobe doesnt have anyone around him, how do we know if he does or not? He wont pass the ball enough to let us find out! He is more worried about scoring 80 points and fussing with his teammates and taking cheap shots at opposing players!

how do we know? we look at the roster and say who in the world are these guys. then you watch them play and your like wow, these guys are awful. then you realize why kobe has to drop 80 in order for them to win.

how do we know? we look at the roster and say who in the world are these guys. then you watch them play and your like wow, these guys are awful. then you realize why kobe has to drop 80 in order for them to win.

Let's see the Lakers roster has a former No. 1 overall pick in Kwame Brown, a upcoming rookie in Andrew Bynum, a veteran center in Chris Mihm, 3 proven veterans in Jim Jackson, Devean George, and Aaron McKie. So this roster isn't full of nobodys. The only two players on their roster who make you say who are they is Smush Parker and Sasha Vujacic. So Kobe has players to work with but he can't make them better like Jordan, Lebron, and Nash can.

Guest dare_2_dream

Let's see the Lakers roster has a former No. 1 overall pick in Kwame Brown, a upcoming rookie in Andrew Bynum, a veteran center in Chris Mihm, 3 proven veterans in Jim Jackson, Devean George, and Aaron McKie. So this roster isn't full of nobodys. The only two players on their roster who make you say who are they is Smush Parker and Sasha Vujacic. So Kobe has players to work with but he can't make them better like Jordan, Lebron, and Nash can.

First of all ... Kwame Brown is the biggest joke for a number one pick i can remember in a long while. He is awful. He is getting better, but thats not saying much.

Mihm is a veteran and thats where it stops for him. You can say nothing else about his game but that he is a vet.

McKie is a joke as well. Hes never been able to do anything. While in Philly, he did alright due to the fact he played beside AI.

And finally, once again ... Lebron doesnt go in the same sentence as Nash and def not Jordan when it comes to making players better.

Guest dare_2_dream

Nope, you've got it wrong......When Shaq was there.....Shaq was Superman and Kobe was ?

Kobes not as good without another proven star, same is said with Shaq.

McKie is a joke as well. Hes never been able to do anything. While in Philly, he did alright due to the fact he played beside AI.

And finally, once again ... Lebron doesnt go in the same sentence as Nash and def not Jordan when it comes to making players better.

You just proved my point for me. If McKie was alright in Philly, why isn't he playing at the same level in LA. Cause Kobe doesnt make players better. Lebron makes his teammates better, just like Nash and Jordan. :D

Guest dare_2_dream

You just proved my point for me. If McKie was alright in Philly, why isn't he playing at the same level in LA. Cause Kobe doesnt make players better. Lebron makes his teammates better, just like Nash and Jordan. :D

McKie was also younger back then ... age is an important factor you know ... McKie was never great in Philly, just average ... just got by because he was younger and more athletic ... now hes garbage ... Jordan >>>> Nash >>>> Lebron

McKie was also younger back then ... age is an important factor you know ... McKie was never great in Philly, just average ... just got by because he was younger and more athletic ... now hes garbage ... Jordan >>>> Nash >>>> Lebron

Keep coming up with the excuses for Kobe, it won't matter cause he will never be a champion agains till he puts his ego aside.

Guest dare_2_dream

Keep coming up with the excuses for Kobe, it won't matter cause he will never be a champion agains till he puts his ego aside.

same for a lot of other greats ... its not the ego that wont win it for him, its the lack of talent ...

Guest dare_2_dream

I'm not a Kobe hater, but Lamar Odom is supposed to be the compliment to Kobe, and he is averaging 1of the lowest ppg of his career.

Lamar Odom is good, but he hasnt shown me anything this year. Im beginning to think his Miami season was a fluke...