9-AAA Baseball

BlackandGold11

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the 9aaa games being played? Who's MJ to play Web. and what time?

Gallatin and Smyrna should play at 4p and winner plays Beech at 7p. Winner of that will play MJ Wed. I cannot find this in writing anywhere, but that is the rumor.

Concievably Beech and MJ could play 2 games Wed. if this is a true double elimination. Maybe I'm bias, but I say the winner of the top bracket be #1 and the winner of the bottom bracket be #2 and both advance without wearing down all the pitching. I believe the next level starts Thurs.

IS THERE A PUBLISHED BRACKET FOR THIS TOURNAMENT. HEARD THE BRACKETS WERE CHANGED AFTER ROUND 1???SURE SEEMS LIKE SUMNER COUNTY SCHOOLS (I.E. GALLATIN AND BEECH) BENEFITED AND THE RUTHERFORD COUNTY SCHOOLS GOT SHAFTED. DOES ANYONE HAVE THE GUTS TO ADMIT THEY CAME UP WITH THIS BRACKET? AND WHEN ARE SMYRNA, LaVERGNE, AND WILSON CENTRAL GOING TO BE JOINED WITH BLACKMAN, OAKLAND, RIVERDALE, SIEGAL AND LEBANON IN BASEBALL, LIKE FOOTBALL???

The first round of the region is not until Monday. Don't know who drew the bracket but I don't think it was changed. It would make too much sense for the TSSAA to put Smyrna and LaVergne with the Murfreesboro teams. I do think it will happen when Station Camp and Portland move to AAA. Great game last night between Mt Juliet and Beech.

THIS IS COACH HUNT FROM GALLATIN. FIRST OF ALL, THE BRACKET IS A BIT DIFFERENT, AND TRUE, THE LOSER OF THE #4 AND #5 GAME IN THE FIRST ROUND ACTUALLY CAUGHT A BREAK. SECOND, SUMNER COUNTY SHOOLS DID NOT TRY TO DO ANYTHING TO THE RUTHERFORD SCHOOLS. I SAT BESIDE COACH VETTER AND COACH WILLIAMS AT THE MEETING, AND THEY LEFT THE SAME MEETING WITH SAME RESULTS AS THE OTHER TEAMS. AS A MATTER OF FACT, COACH VETTER PULLED THE BRACKET OUT OF HIS FOLDER, WE DISCUSSED IT, AND THAT IS WHAT WE WENT WITH.

BEING THE #4 AND #5 SEEDS, GALLATIN AND SMYRNA CERTAINLY COULD LIVE WITH IT AS LONG AS THAT IS WHAT WAS VOTED ON... AND NO ONE VOTED AGAINST IT. SO PLEASE HUSKERDOG, DON'T BRING ANY OF THAT CONSPIRACY TALK INTO THE MIX. IT IS WHAT IT IS....

COACH HUNT CALL ME NEXT TIME YOU ALL NEED A BRACKET, BECAUSE ANY TEAM THAT BENEFITS AS YOURS WHEN LOSING IN ROUND ONE SHOULD BE HAPPY. BOTTOM LINE THIS BRACKET "SMELLS" AND COACH ARE YOU A LITTLE SENSITIVE, MUST BE HEARING THIS ALOT?? AND WHY DOESN'T THE TSSAA "AUTHORIZE" BRACKETS TO BE USED FOR TOURNAMENTS??