9-AAA Baseball

BlackandGold11

the bucs somehow pulled this one out, the wackiest ending to a game i've seen in a while...great game all around, relief appearance and the win to Seth McAdams, which means for sure he will not be pitching tomorrow, so that leaves most likely wheeler.

Beech doesnt have to win at all, they're in no matter what, but im pretty sure if they win the first game then we go to a second yes...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, if Beech wins @ 4 o'clock Mt. Juliet and Beech will square off for the district title @ 7. It's looking like the teams coming out of 10AAA to play Mt. Juliet and Beech will be Clarksville, Dickson Co. or Rossview. Winner of 9AAA will play runner up of 10AAA and runner up of 9AAA will play winner of 10AAA.

Yes, if Beech wins @ 4 o'clock Mt. Juliet and Beech will square off for the district title @ 7. It's looking like the teams coming out of 10AAA to play Mt. Juliet and Beech will be Clarksville, Dickson Co. or Rossview. Winner of 9AAA will play runner up of 10AAA and runner up of 9AAA will play winner of 10AAA.

Thank You

HUSKERDOG,

NOT AT ALL SENSITIVE, JUST TRYING TO AVOID YOU ACCUSING THE SUMNER COUNTY SCHOOLS OF SOMETHING FISHY. I ALSO SAID MYSELF THE BRACKET WAS INDEED SCREWY... WE AND SMYRNA JUST GOT LUCKY TO BE IN THAT 4 AND 5 GAME... AS IT TURNS OUT, THE TOP SEEDS ADVANCED TO REGION ANYWAY, AND SMYRNA GAVE ONE HECKUVA CHALLENGE.

AS FAR AS THE TSSAA, IF WE HAD THEM VALIDATE BRACKETS, THEY WOULD PROBABLY CHARGE US A FEE. AND, I WILL BE SURE TO CALL YOU IN THE FUTURE FOR BRACKET HELP, IF YOU WANT TO TELL ME WHO YOU ARE... MY# IS 604-8406.....

Redsman,

Sounds like you are having a brain freeze! You need to take another ride in the Arch. I did not like the way the bracket came out but I know that it was not done on purpose. Is Badeye working a district tournament anywhere? Philip says hello.

VOL 24,

NO MORE BRAIN FREEZES. MY NASAL CAVITY WAS RUINED BY THE LAST FACE FULL OF ICE CREAM I TOOK IN ST. LOOEY THAT NIGHT. MY LAST RIDE ON THE ARCHES WAS JUST THAT - MY LAST RIDE ON THE ARCHES. TELL PHILIP I HAVE INTRODUCED HIM TO SEVERAL PEOPLE LATELY.... BY THE WAY, MY WIFE'S BROTHER IS NOW AN ORTH. SURGEON IN ST. LOUIS, WORKING ON THE CARDINALS STAFF!!!