Forrest @ Huntland

letrrip

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntland thought their strength was hitting. How many pitches did Mikey throw. Whop pitched for the Hornets?

Short started for Huntland. He went 115 pitches and came out in the fourth or fifth.

I don't have an exact count on Minor but he was running about 13 pitches an inning.

Still surorise Huntland didn't throw Cole, or even Davis.

Short is a very good pitcher.we had several E's on the field.we didnt hit the ball very good.we hit Minor alot better in the preseason game.we played terrible 2night and there are no excuses.Forrest played like a championship team,and they deserved the win,but my opinion about Huntland bein able 2 beat them still stands.

Short is a very good pitcher.we had several E's on the field.we didnt hit the ball very good.we hit Minor alot better in the preseason game.we played terrible 2night and there are no excuses.Forrest played like a championship team,and they deserved the win,but my opinion about Huntland bein able 2 beat them still stands.

Well, Chapel Hill beat you tonight. Short is a good pitcher, but he is probably your fourth pitcher. Good luck the rest of the way.

Congrat's to Forrest, Mikey was outstanding. A little better game than the score would indicate. We kicked it around a bit the last inning. I think we had 3 hits, they probably had 10. Hopefully we will see you guy's again. Maybe next time we will give you a better game. Tonight was all Forrest. He did have 21 K's and I'm telling you folks were not as bad as he made us look.

Congrat's to Forrest, Mikey was outstanding. A little better game than the score would indicate. We kicked it around a bit the last inning. I think we had 3 hits, they probably had 10. Hopefully we will see you guy's again. Maybe next time we will give you a better game. Tonight was all Forrest. He did have 21 K's and I'm telling you folks were not as bad as he made us look.

Who got your 3 hits