Young Defenders?

scout123

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are some of the good young defensive players? Young meaning, sophmores, and maybe even freshman.

Danny Rayburn of Brentwood is a good sophmore defender. Im not sure if he plays defence for BHS, but he does for his club team. Also Austin Hayes of Lavergne is good, plays for the same club team as Rayburn.

Nick Desayo (not sure of spelling) from Madison is one of the best if not the best sophomore defender in A/AA. He is fast and has a lot of strength . If you saw him play you wouldn't think he was a sophomore. I would say that he is the best player on that team, he is involved in almost every play and gets forward plenty, he also has a great shot. I would even say that if you control him, you can beat Madison. They have plenty of weapons, but he is the main one.

Danny Rayburn of Brentwood is a good sophmore defender. Im not sure if he plays defence for BHS, but he does for his club team. Also Austin Hayes of Lavergne is good, plays for the same club team as Rayburn.

yea danny plays defense for brentwood, he started last year as a freshman i think

Bruce Hooper(freshman) and Cam McGee(sophmore) are our right and left marking backs while i sweep. Cam is my brother and if him and Bruce continue at the rate they are going they will be two of the top defenders in the state their senior years. i kid you not

Edited by Hchskeeper