top games

ftballfan3

Smith Co. @ Westmoreland, should certainly be a nail biting game. What are both of the teams Strong points and weak points? IMO Westmoreland has a very experienced D-Line and Offensive back field. Smith Co. heard that they have some questions about their D-line but should pull something otu of them. and also returning a very experienced back field! well Good Luck to both teams. I'll certainly be there Week 8

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F.C. fans, I've been meaning to make a comment on the young man that made "The Catch" last year during the play off game against TC. I beleive his number was #7. (I could be mistaken). ball was tipped by a TC defender and ended up in his hands for a TD. It was almost like seeing Montana to Clark all over again.

I've been wandering if this receiver is still with the team or not ? If he is ; he will most likely be someone to recon with. (Fast & had a vertical jump I guess 42") I could be exaggerating a little , but anyhow. good luck to FC this up coming yr..

yes, #7 is still at friendship christian this year.

That's good to hear. Is he being mentioned about being one of the top 1A players this yr? If not , keeping a "Low Profile" is good.. I'm sure after a couple of game this year. He'll start creeping in on everyones radar screen.

I'm assuming his offeinsive position is WR. & defensive position , corner / saftey. I do bet the coaches will add more packages involving his skills this year. I don't mean to single out this one young man , he just stuck in my mind from last yr.

I know FC got a tast last yr and the team/coaches are primed and ready for this year, especially with the returning fire power . FC has a good odds going deep again this yr and possibly to the big one.

Remember take it "One game at a time". Let the coaches sholder the pressure, and the team stay loose and have fun doing it. Once again good luck this season and we will see you deep in the regular season schedule..