top games

ftballfan3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lipscomb vs. Goodpasture

It is always a good game and great atmosphere. This year's game will also support a great cause. DL & GHS will be playing in the Clinic Bowl at Vanderbilt during Week 0 with proceeds going to support Vanderbilt Children's Hospital. If your favorite team is not playing that week, come on out and support VCH and watch two long-time rivals open the season.

If i were you guys i wouldnt overlook cak cause they have the talent to lay a whipping on you guys if you dont watch out. So i think it will be a great game.

Well, the same thing has been said the last two years. Rockwood two years ago thought they would handle us, Loudon thought that there would be "a changing of the guard" last year. So is CAK, (a team who loses the only player that did ANYTHING against us, Richard Harb), going to be the team to "lay a whooping on us this year?

I never said that they would whoop you guys. i said that they have the talent to if you guys over look them. If you guys dont i still say it will be a good game and in East Tennessee football you never know what will happen so just play one game at a time and watch your back. :rolleyes: