Farragut?

if this is Oak Ridge vs farragut oak Ridge by far has the better program. But Farragut still has a top 10 program in the state. Oh and in 2009 if Maryville does finally come to 5a does that mean Farragut moves down to 4a and maryville replaces them? cause here in chattanooga the same thing is about to happen to Ooletwah with a new school being built near by Chattanooga Central will probally move to 5a and Walker Valley is also nearing 5a Numbers.

here is what i think should happen

Oak Ridge

Maryville

William Blount

Heritage

Farragut

Bradley Central

Ooletwah

Soddy daisy

Mcminn Co

Chattanooga Central

Drop 1 Non Reg game and have a 10 team 5-2A

Then have a Championship game between the best Knoxville and best Chattanooga teams.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why does this topic keep going to maryville and oak ridge? theres a topic for maryville going to 5A and im sure there is a oak ridge topic.. i dont really mind the oak ridge stuff as muc hebcasue they are atleas in the same region.. but lets get rid of this maryville stuff and talk about farragut or atleast 5A region 2 stuff

i have a feeling there will be plenty of talk about maryville at farragut camp by the time the dead period is over!

if this is Oak Ridge vs farragut oak Ridge by far has the better program. But Farragut still has a top 10 program in the state. Oh and in 2009 if Maryville does finally come to 5a does that mean Farragut moves down to 4a and maryville replaces them? cause here in chattanooga the same thing is about to happen to Ooletwah with a new school being built near by Chattanooga Central will probally move to 5a and Walker Valley is also nearing 5a Numbers.

here is what i think should happen

Oak Ridge

Maryville

William Blount

Heritage

Farragut

Bradley Central

Ooletwah

Soddy daisy

Mcminn Co

Chattanooga Central

Drop 1 Non Reg game and have a 10 team 5-2A

Then have a Championship game between the best Knoxville and best Chattanooga teams.

thats crazy... farragut wouldnt drop down to 4A.. unless that new school finally gets built.. which im sure it wont be built by 2009.. but who knows.. farragut is one of the largest schools y would they move to 4A.. anyways.. i think 10 teams is jsut too much.. and i think its dumb to have a chmapionship game.. but thats my opinion.. im sure that wont happen.. guess we will have to find out.

• 2 weeks later...

David Sweetland really is a good coach. I was sorta pickin at him a little bit by calling him a genius. David played at Maryville High School and learned from George Quarles. He played at Austin Peay in college. He was one of the toughest kids to ever play at Maryville. Sweetland is a class act. Sweetland coached at Lenoir City and Anderson County. I may be wrong but I think Sweetland will be offensive coordinator.

Did he play for Emory?

Ole Dad

David Sweetland really is a good coach. I was sorta pickin at him a little bit by calling him a genius. David played at Maryville High School and learned from George Quarles. He played at Austin Peay in college. He was one of the toughest kids to ever play at Maryville. Sweetland is a class act. Sweetland coached at Lenoir City and Anderson County. I may be wrong but I think Sweetland will be offensive coordinator.

i heard that "we have 10+ players (dont know the exact amount) that have broken weight-lifting records for their positions and we just got back from a defensive camp in georgia where we did 3-a-days and we have 2-a-days coming up and i guarantee that there is no team in our region who had their entire defense go to a camp of that caliber. Farragut Admirals will be ready to play week 1 mark my word." thats what someone on the team told me.

i also heard farragut lost to fulton in the passing league game today vs. fulton

34-24. but it was close.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz