Farragut?

i couldve sworn this topic was titled Farragu? not oak ridge?

A question was asked about who would replace Gulmire in Oak Ridge on this thread and I answered. If you don't like it tuff nuggies. And like Ole Dad said your reply is why we don't like Farragut.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you hate an entire school because of 1 person who you have never even met and dont even know what he is like. if thats your logic then im sure you hate every school. and yes i am the topic police. plus it makes sense to talk about the topic you are posting in. if you want i can make you a Oak Ridge? topic its not hard. even you might be able to do it. unless you want me too. i dont mind. i mean of course i dont have any friends since i go to farragut and im a rich snob. atleast thats what most people say about farragut kids.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

I will tell you like I tell my kids...you are not rich...your parents might be.... but you have nothing.... and are just a kid living off mommy and daddy.

Ole Dad

so you hate an entire school because of 1 person who you have never even met and dont even know what he is like. if thats your logic then im sure you hate every school. and yes i am the topic police. plus it makes sense to talk about the topic you are posting in. if you want i can make you a Oak Ridge? topic its not hard. even you might be able to do it. unless you want me too. i dont mind. i mean of course i dont have any friends since i go to farragut and im a rich snob. atleast thats what most people say about farragut kids.

I will tell you like I tell my kids...you are not rich...your parents might be.... but you have nothing.... and are just a kid living off mommy and daddy.

Ole Dad

Hey OD....wait just a minute. I thought we Oak Rigers were the snobs.....and then I moved to Brentwood to make matters worse.

Nah, It's not inherent but just depends on the person. Anyway, back to Farragut. Nofriends and his peers have been through their entire schooling and can't remember ever beating Oak Ridge so they get on here and talk smack. They aren't even a contender in the football world on a normal basis so don't get excited about the stuff they talk.

Ole Dad

Hey OD....wait just a minute. I thought we Oak Rigers were the snobs.....and then I moved to Brentwood to make matters worse.

ive lived in farragut forever and ive gone to almost every game since i was 5 and i cant ever remember beatin em. we come close a few times. but i can gaurantee we are better than the last few times the game was over. what were the socres like 48-0 33-0 28-7 or somethin to that extent. lets just say they werent pretty but we are better than those scores. plus the 1st game this last year we got screwed. OR had a personal foul face mask on 3rd down then the next play it was 4th down. sorry we got screwed then like 4 plays later gulmire went like 96yds.still cant believe he did that good. and there was another time in that game we got screwed when we stripped the ball and the ref just lookd at our guy and took the ball from him.WE DEF. STRIPPED IT, THE BALL WAS OUT BEFORE HE HIT THE GROUND!! we just cant play against you all for some reason. we can beat anyone who beats you but we cant beat you. its crazy. i didnt think ravenwood even looked that good. i didnt go but from what i saw they didnt seem like they should be competeing for the state championship. just an opinion.but oh well i guess we will have to see how it goes in 06' at bill clabo field. our field finally has a name!! but yeah im shocked we havent beaten OR in like 12+ yrs.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

In 1993 Farragut beat OR 21-20. The last time before that was in 1981. That's twice in 25 years. I think Farragut has had some good teams over those years but I am happy with the twice every 25 year average.

Ole Dad

ive lived in farragut forever and ive gone to almost every game since i was 5 and i cant ever remember beatin em. we come close a few times. but i can gaurantee we are better than the last few times the game was over. what were the socres like 48-0 33-0 28-7 or somethin to that extent. lets just say they werent pretty but we are better than those scores. plus the 1st game this last year we got screwed. OR had a personal foul face mask on 3rd down then the next play it was 4th down. sorry we got screwed then like 4 plays later gulmire went like 96yds.still cant believe he did that good. and there was another time in that game we got screwed when we stripped the ball and the ref just lookd at our guy and took the ball from him.WE DEF. STRIPPED IT, THE BALL WAS OUT BEFORE HE HIT THE GROUND!! we just cant play against you all for some reason. we can beat anyone who beats you but we cant beat you. its crazy. i didnt think ravenwood even looked that good. i didnt go but from what i saw they didnt seem like they should be competeing for the state championship. just an opinion.but oh well i guess we will have to see how it goes in 06' at bill clabo field. our field finally has a name!! but yeah im shocked we havent beaten OR in like 12+ yrs.