Riverdale @ Blackman`

SoccerOnTheRise

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Predictions on the Blackman vs Riverdale Game.

I say Blackman wins 2-0 should be a very well faught game that goes down to the last second. Riverdale always plays us tougher then anyone with both teams rested i say that goes in blackmans favor and we win 2-0 good luck to riverdale yall have a very good team this year

Any Predictions on the Blackman vs Riverdale Game.

hope both teams play the game the right way so no one has any excuses ,blackman very good a any set piece so they will beat riverdales big goalie,blackmans denfence gets another chance to see if they can stop the rollins kid,riverdale 2 blackman 1

Well, Personally, This game should be interesting b/c Blackman had a bad start and seems to be getting better...Riverdale lost to Blackman in the tourny but is still a strong team....Blackman talks so much, I do not think they will be able to back it up in this one.....So yeah playa, Im gonna have to go wid my boys from Riverdale in a "not so close-not so down the the last minute game"

RIVERDALE 4 Blackman 1

P.S. you will all see some upset blackman players reply to this but this is merely a prediction....tough luck if it comes true..

Edited by thenextjatoree

Well, Personally, This game should be interesting b/c Blackman had a bad start and seems to be getting better...Riverdale lost to Blackman in the tourny but is still a strong team....Blackman talks so much, I do not think they will be able to back it up in this one.....So yeah playa, Im gonna have to go wid my boys from Riverdale in a "not so close-not so down the the last minute game"

RIVERDALE 4 Blackman 1

P.S. you will all see some upset blackman players reply to this but this is merely a prediction....tough luck if it comes true..

i dont know about Riverdale 4 and Blackman 1 its going to be a close game tho. Riverdale could very well come out on top. however i dont think they will have that much of a lead as you predict.

RIVERDALE 4 Blackman 1

yeah your prolly right blackman stinks pretty bad my prediction is 6-0 riverdale

I believe it will be a classic battle. I think Riverdale will come out determined after last weekend's 2-1 loss to the Blaze. However, I am not going to pick against the mastermind Coach Vice. I think this one ends in a tie 1-1, two great teams, with two great coaches. Arman and Vice are as good as it gets in 7 AAA.

Final Score Riverdale 2 Blackman 1.

both teams played very well refs missed a few calls for both teams but unfortunatly the ones they missed for blackman were in the box. blackman may have been a little off today but riverdale started hard and finished hard. both teams did well good game to both of you.

Final Score Riverdale 2 Blackman 1.

both teams played very well refs missed a few calls for both teams but unfortunatly the ones they missed for blackman were in the box. blackman may have been a little off today but riverdale started hard and finished hard. both teams did well good game to both of you.

I would have to disagree. Although I wasn't there, I did get from a very reliable source that Blackman could have played better. I heard that Blackman possed the ball most of the time, with the exception of the first 15 mintues. I was also told that the two goals scored were two mistakes on set plays in which Blackman did not mark the players. Which is a credit to a good team, making opportunities count when mistakes happen. Someone will have to verify on those and the following points. I was also told that Blackman just couldn't get anything going offensively, which is what happened in the Cookeville game. They kept sending long balls from defensive end and with a solid defense as Riverdale has, you can't do long ball after long ball. It takes playing to the wing and some through balls. I am sure there coach will work on those mental mistakes. I was also told that Riverdale deserve to win that game even though Blackman possed the ball for more than 80% of the game. Hats off to Riverdale on a well deserve win. Who is this scout123 that keeps making these accurate predictions?

I also heard that the center ref and the AR on the players side were very good, it was the other AR on the parents side who really could not keep up with the players and therefore called some bad calls for both teams.

Edited by SoccerOnTheRise

Riverdale was very close to having 4 goals in the first half; there was the direct kick that hit the left post and the questionable off-sides call by the linesman on the parents side. RHS appeared to want this game more than Blackman. Your possession % is incorrect, don't get me wrong, Blackman is a very good team and they did maintain possession for more than 50%, but I would not say it was "more than 80%". RHS has proved they have several players that can score goals, much of that has to do with the opportunities created by the midfield players, very talented. The defenders are solid and the goalie(s) are impressive. When Coach Arman is allowed to work with this much talent, rest assured they will give most if not all a good game. Overall this was a good clean game, footing was questionable due to rain the night before.

All 3 goals in this game were EARNED, you can blame it on missed marks or whatever you want to, but all 3 goals were impressive. The first was a very well played direct kick which was headed into the Blackman goal, the 2nd was a through ball to the right side which was then placed just inside the left post of the Blackman goal, Blackmans goal came off a dangerous corner kick which was played to the top of the box for an excellent low shot from the charging midfielder. None of the 3 goals in the previous tournament game would hold a candle to any of these.

Congratulations to RHS JV in their 1-0 win over Blackman afterwards.