coach that does the best with least

lambert

Ok guys here is my question----in class triple a what coach does the best with the least amount of resources. Lets be real here ---who has small numbers of athletes, lacks good facilities (playing field, practice field, weight rooms, etc.---I personally think all coaches do a great job simply because of the time that they commit to these players--but think about it and tell me who and be specific why they are behind the 8 ball every friday night.

I have some extended family that goes to Temple...listen to this. Temple practices in a vacent lot. My cousin showed it to me, it is full of rocks, its uneven, its a piece of crap. No goalposts. No football field. They had a 5 man sled and someone stole part of it! So now it is a 3 man sled. They got one stand up dummy and about 5 blocking shields and that's it. I know they are only single a but it is amazing that they can win even one game. There aint nobody with worse facilities in the STATE than Temple.

To say that Greenbrier did not have any athletes the year they went to the state title game is a little off. Yeah Fulton more athletic but look at who Greenbrier beat to get there Jackson South Side, and Kingsbury two teams who were stacked with athletes. I will agree that the fieldhouse definately needs work but the athletic club has set up a plan to drastically improve the facilities within 5 years. As long as Coach Williams is there the Cats will always be in the hunt.