Pacman witnesses a shooting

Seems like Pac has felt left out of things recently, so he's decided to get back into our discussions in a big way. First, a car he did/did not lend out is involved in a high profile drug bust. Then, he stops at an Exxon station just as Dodge City erupts.

His agent offers the following summation (from the Tennessean):

"Pac lives in a world and an environment where the things that go on around him aren't always that pretty, and it's the areas where crimes happen. That is the environment he grew up in, so if he is ever involved in that environment, you can bet that nine out of 10 times crimes are being committed. That's what happens in those environments. They are high areas for crime and criminal activity. It would be nice if it didn't occur that way, but it does. It doesn't mean that Adam is culpable.

"Other than him maybe moving to the suburbs and staying away from everything, I am not sure I can guarantee that where he goes things are not going to happen from time to time.''

Hey, Pac, how about staying away from that "environment?" Michael Huyghue might check into a home in Spring Hill for his client. Seems like another year, another verse.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first heard this story, two things popped to mind.

1. A little bratty kid who wears a shirt that says "I don't find trouble, it finds me."

2. As my dad used to tell me, nothing good ever happens after midnight.

I think, at least in the shooting, Pac-man was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, but this guy is proving to be too much off the field trouble. He doesn't want to let his past go to taek advantage of his future, and that will eventually cost him, more than money I am afraid, and it is sad. But he won't listen to anyone who tries to help him.

pacman needs to find a mentor in the NFL. a veteran who has been through what he has, and who he respects their opinion and will help guide him. someone to show him the ropes. im glad the titans have pacman, and really every incident hasnt directly involved him. i think he realizes what he needs to do, but is tired of people judging him over incidents that werent really results of his actions. he will be fine in time, and will become a solid player for the titans over the next few years if he can keep his head on straight

pacman needs to find a mentor in the NFL. a veteran who has been through what he has, and who he respects their opinion and will help guide him. someone to show him the ropes. im glad the titans have pacman, and really every incident hasnt directly involved him. i think he realizes what he needs to do, but is tired of people judging him over incidents that werent really results of his actions. he will be fine in time, and will become a solid player for the titans over the next few years if he can keep his head on straight

It doesnt matter if it is a result of his actions, he needs to quit putting himself in the position to get caught up in things like this! :blink:

It doesnt matter if it is a result of his actions, he needs to quit putting himself in the position to get caught up in things like this! :blink:

true. football contains him. offseason must be too long for him to handle. hopefully he can get things worked out. as long as he isnt detrimental to the team, i'll admitt im not that concernced. he'll be a great player for us this year, and i guess for him the sooner the season starts the better

its those guys like TO who kill me

true. football contains him. offseason must be too long for him to handle. hopefully he can get things worked out. as long as he isnt detrimental to the team, i'll admitt im not that concernced. he'll be a great player for us this year, and i guess for him the sooner the season starts the better

Yep

Pacman=(future) Mini version of TO

I can't see Pacman listening to anybody. Ever.

THE SQUAD

Edited by THE SQUAD