Ricky Williams

Apparently you guys havent been keeping up with the story and just like bashing Ricky. No, it was marijuana this time. It was some other substance that may have been related to his interest in holistic medicine. The Dolphins supported Ricky in the belief it was a false positive and Ricky said he would take another drug test to prove it. The NFL wouldn't let him. Ricky plans on coming back in 2007 and Nick Saban is looking forward to having him back.

I say he caught a tough break and was held to a higher standard cause of his previous mistakes, which I dont necessarily agree with, if it was a flase positive. However the Toronto Argonauts are looking to sign him to play in the CFL for next season. So Ricky will returna dn be successful on the field.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Apparently you guys havent been keeping up with the story and just like bashing Ricky. No, it was marijuana this time. It was some other substance that may have been related to his interest in holistic medicine. The Dolphins supported Ricky in the belief it was a false positive and Ricky said he would take another drug test to prove it. The NFL wouldn't let him. Ricky plans on coming back in 2007 and Nick Saban is looking forward to having him back.

I say he caught a tough break and was held to a higher standard cause of his previous mistakes, which I dont necessarily agree with, if it was a flase positive. However the Toronto Argonauts are looking to sign him to play in the CFL for next season. So Ricky will returna dn be successful on the field.

Caught a tough break? Wasnt it you that said Ron Artest got what he did because of his rep? Ricky has a rep too you know.

Caught a tough break? Wasnt it you that said Ron Artest got what he did because of his rep? Ricky has a rep too you know.

Yeah I did and I also disagreed with the Artest suspension. That elbow didn't warrant a suspension. If Manu would have done the same thing, there wouldnt of been a suspensions. But that is how the system works. I believe Ricky is innocent this time but fell victim to his past mistakes. I think the NFL wanted to get rid of him and that is why he was denied a second test to prove the false positive.

Guest dare_2_dream

Yeah I did and I also disagreed with the Artest suspension. That elbow didn't warrant a suspension. If Manu would have done the same thing, there wouldnt of been a suspensions. But that is how the system works. I believe Ricky is innocent this time but fell victim to his past mistakes. I think the NFL wanted to get rid of him and that is why he was denied a second test to prove the false positive.

The NFL needs to rid this guy, he is nothing but trouble. Hes not going to straighten up, no matter what he says or other people say. He had his chance to be something great, but he let that go for Weed. Theres no way he will ever be as good as he once was, so I dont know why he even bothers in trying to come back. He will just be an average back at best if he ever does return.

The CFL will be a perfect fit for Ricky.

Marijuana is $15 Billion (estimate probably more) a year indusrty in Canada. (yes I did say Billion)

Marijauna is Canada's 3rd largest indusrty

The famous BC Bud that comes from Canada has been found to be up to 10 times more potent than marijuana from Jamica

and the CFL HAS NO DRUG TESTING POLICY

I'm sure Miami will want Ricky back after a year up there.

Edited by PrepFanatic

Guest dare_2_dream

Marijuana is $15 Billion (estimate probably more) a year indusrty in Canada. (yes I did say Billion)

The famous BC Bud that comes from Canada has been found to be up to 10 times more potent that marijuana from Jamica

and the CFL HAS NO DRUG TESTEING POLICY

Im sure this sounds like paradise to Ricky

The famous BC Bud that comes from Canada has been found to be up to 10 times more potent than marijuana from Jamica

and the CFL HAS NO DRUG TESTING POLICY

Okay Prep, you know way too much about drugs!!!!!! :thumb::o

Okay Prep, you know way too much about drugs!!!!!! :(:D

I was reading a magazine 1 day and there was a whole section on the Canadian marijuana industry. It just blew my mind that it was that huge.

On another note.....

Ricky is really taking this CFL thing seriously. He has signed Dave Chapelle as his agent, and his transition to the CFL is going to become a reality series on ESPN. Ironicaly named Fully Baked..... :lol::lol: