Stone Memorial High School

Jet Pride

MARTY DAVIS SELECTED NEW HEAD FOOTBALL COACH, for Stone Memorial High School

Stone Memorial High School in Cumberland County now has a new head football coach. School officials announced this afternoon that current Cumberland County High School assistant football coach Marty Davis has accepted the position of head football coach for the Panthers. Davis will replace Robert Reeves who turned in a letter of resignation earlier this week. Davis has many years experience coaching in football and according to Stone Memorial High School officials, Davis will be an asset to the school and the program.

Here are the links to the articles.

Link: Stone coach quits before the first snap is taken.

"Reeves will be joining his former mentor at Alcoa High School, John Reed, at East Paulding, GA, High School as an assistant coach."

Link: Marty Davis gets the nod as new Stone football coach.

---------------------------------

East Paulding is also where former Rhea County Head Coach Tim Hammondtree went to be an assistant coach as well.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the links to the articles.

Link: Stone coach quits before the first snap is taken.

Link: Marty Davis gets the nod as new Stone football coach.

---------------------------------

East Paulding is also where former Rhea County Head Coach Tim Hammondtree went to be an assistant coach as well.

Georgia steals another one.... :lol:

THE SQUAD

I thought sure Cookeville's schedule had them going to Boyd Buchanan in 2006 for the 2nd game of a home & home series. Maybe it got dropped.

THE SQUAD :(

They might still do it just might have been changed to a different week. Boyd played several schools last season such as Gordon Lee, GA, CPA and Fulton they might not play them this year I know they have added South Pittsburg to there schedule this season.

They might still do it just might have been changed to a different week. Boyd played several schools last season such as Gordon Lee, GA, CPA and Fulton they might not play them this year I know they have added South Pittsburg to there schedule this season.

We'll,they're definitely not scared to play the big boys! :(

THE SQUAD

2006 STONE MEMORIAL HIGH SCHOOL PANTHER FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

Aug 18 - Kingston

Aug 25 - @ South Pittsburg

Sept 1 - Sequoyah

Sept 8 - CUMBERLAND COUNTY

Sept 15 - Middle Tennessee Christian

Sept 22 - Scott County

Sept 29 - Community High

Oct 6 - @ Warren County

Oct 13 - OPEN

Oct 20 - Cookeville

Oct 27 - @ Bledsoe County

Which of these are JV and which are varsity games.

Just talked to Vic King he told me the all Stone games this year are JV that Stone will start a regular schedule in 2007

Georgia steals another one.... :)

THE SQUAD

I know. That's sad if you think about it. But as a teacher I can say that Georgia just pays so much better than Tennessee and that's an even sadder fact. Good luck to Coach Davis and his staff!