Tennessee this yr.

Volsfan4eva

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do ya'll think that tennessee will be one of the best again since their best offensive coach came back. Or do ya'll think they are goin to stink. I think that they are going to dominate.

They may not dominate this year, but I do expect 8-10 wins from this squad! Fulmer always has his best teams when he is expected to do the least! :D

Guest dare_2_dream

They may not dominate this year, but I do expect 8-10 wins from this squad! Fulmer always has his best teams when he is expected to do the least! :lol:

... can only improve from last year :lol:

He's got to keep his starters....Can't kick them off the team... :lol:

This was Mitchell's first trouble of any type. And even at that, trouble that I've seen 100 college kids get in trouble for in my time there. Stupid, yes, but not breaking any new grounds in law breaking.

Henderson, on the other hand, has had smaller issues going on that Chris Low didn't feel worthy enough to write about over the past year I guess, so of course it seems worse than it is because of that. (You would think that breaking the Spurrier story would have gotten him a job elsewhere? Says enough for me!)

Everyone deserves a second chance. If Mitchell screws up again, then show him the door. If any of these guys that have gottne in trouble once screw up again, then show the door.

And just know all the facts before you decide to throw stones. :thumb:

This was Mitchell's first trouble of any type. And even at that, trouble that I've seen 100 college kids get in trouble for in my time there. Stupid, yes, but not breaking any new grounds in law breaking.

Henderson, on the other hand, has had smaller issues going on that Chris Low didn't feel worthy enough to write about over the past year I guess, so of course it seems worse than it is because of that. (You would think that breaking the Spurrier story would have gotten him a job elsewhere? Says enough for me!)

Everyone deserves a second chance. If Mitchell screws up again, then show him the door. If any of these guys that have gottne in trouble once screw up again, then show the door.

And just know all the facts before you decide to throw stones. :thumb:

But you know as well as I do if one of his starters got into trouble, he would cover it up....He would give them chance after chance....It's hard to have a good season when most of the team has been in jail....Much like last year and there off to a good start this year...That's the way Fat Phil works....

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

But you know as well as I do if one of his starters got into trouble, he would cover it up....He would give them chance after chance....It's hard to have a good season when most of the team has been in jail....Much like last year and there off to a good start this year...That's the way Fat Phil works....

I disagree. I think last year woke him up. I might be wrong. Hopefully an issue will not arise to prove either one of us right or wrong.

I agree with Sol. He's got to have a no tolerance policy this year or he will be destined for dismissal before the year starts. All eyes are on Officer Phil Fulmer and it's his move. A wrong move or the lack thereof will cost him his job.....book it! :blink: