Kyle who?

SpartanTennis

Guest Cutters Crazies

Who other than Kyle on Siegal can beat Tadd. Chris Hale is the next best and give me a break... Chris Hale has no chance of beating Tadd. You say Tadd hasn't gotten any better, but when is the last time you actually saw him play in person? You don't know if he's gotten better or whines after every missed shot. And let's just get one thing straight, Kyle is not immortal when he is at the top of his game. He is still very beatable. All I ever hear you guys say is "Kyle played awful against Hunter", "If Kyle played like I know he can then he could beat this guy".... Would you all just quit saying that and let Kyle do the talking with his tennis?

Chris Hale is playing #2...doesn't mean he is the next best. People just haven't challenged him to take his spot...would rather sacrifice that spot and if he wins cool but not counting on it vs. top competition. BTW we said Kyle played bad but also acknowledged when ppl asked and to which I replied that Hunter is better right now obviously because he beat him....what part of that is making an excuse??? Hunter > Kyle because of beating him last weekend.....what part of that do you not get in my post.

Also...curse the titans for not selecting Leinart. We now have Uncle Rico at QB with his "from the hip" throwing motion. Great job Floyd Reese and Go Arizona Cardinals....Hope arizona goes on to many titles and the titans are left right where they are. :angry:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Hale is playing #2...doesn't mean he is the next best. People just haven't challenged him to take his spot...would rather sacrifice that spot and if he wins cool but not counting on it vs. top competition. BTW we said Kyle played bad but also acknowledged when ppl asked and to which I replied that Hunter is better right now obviously because he beat him....what part of that is making an excuse??? Hunter > Kyle because of beating him last weekend.....what part of that do you not get in my post.

Also...curse the titans for not selecting Leinart. We now have Uncle Rico at QB with his "from the hip" throwing motion. Great job Floyd Reese and Go Arizona Cardinals....Hope arizona goes on to many titles and the titans are left right where they are. :D

After seeing ESPN, the Titans are screwed for not picking Matt Leinart. LenDale White will be good immediatly but Vince MAY be good in a couple of yrs.

After seeing ESPN, the Titans are screwed for not picking Matt Leinart. LenDale White will be good immediatly but Vince MAY be good in a couple of yrs.

VY is the best thing to happen to the Titans since Mcnair bottom line. Furthermore, he is the only chance they have for a superbowl ring. He will lead the titans to victory!! (hopefully...maybe not, but hes still a perfect match for the titans and def. the best rookie Qb despite what others say about lienart)

Guest Cutters Crazies

VY is the best thing to happen to the Titans since Mcnair bottom line. Furthermore, he is the only chance they have for a superbowl ring. He will lead the titans to victory!! (hopefully...maybe not, but hes still a perfect match for the titans and def. the best rookie Qb despite what others say about lienart)

He won't get past page 2 of Norm Chow's offensive playbook...Anyone remember that whopping 6 on the Wunderlic. He was in a one read system.....read and then run if nothing was open...F-L-O-P

He won't get past page 2 of Norm Chow's offensive playbook...Anyone remember that whopping 6 on the Wunderlic. He was in a one read system.....read and then run if nothing was open...F-L-O-P

Vince is not the smartest man in the world but he does have speed and strength. I still think Titans should have taken Matt Leinart. Alrite, back to tennis.

I guess the same could be said for michael vick... and we all know hes not that good... And that from the hip throwing motion won someone a national championship. Its a new revolution in sports. He will take the game of football above and beyond where it is now. Lienart is good, but Vinces potential is unreal.

Guest Cutters Crazies

Guys...back to Tennis. If you want to talk NFL football, get a Plus membership and chat on the Plus boards.

can you read midtensports?