ALL STATE!

TNbaseballfan45

Guest dare_2_dream

Clint "The Warlock" Alexander from Riverdale is tearing it up this year. He'll be first team all state no doubt

I thought he graduated?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are the 8 best position players and 5 best pitchers regardless of classification? I am hearing several names but for some reason those same players are not on the "high profile" Summer League teams and those same players have not signed with an SEC or ACC school.

2 of those 3 made All State last year and all 3 should have been on the team.

Absolutely! Any of those 3 players (are/were) very deserving in my opinion. Looking to the future, USJ should have some players on the list for several years to come.

Edited by wes_c_addle

Absolutely! Any of those 3 players (are/were) very deserving in my opinion. Looking to the future, USJ should have some players on the list for several years to come.

I know USJ has a very powerful team this year (as it does many years) with a very potential high octane offense. I did catch a jv game ealier this year though and I dono if I am mistaking or what but they did not look like what i would have imagined. Someone correct me if i am wrong because if I saw what i thought i saw the future could be somewhat grim for USJ.

I know USJ has a very powerful team this year (as it does many years) with a very potential high octane offense. I did catch a jv game ealier this year though and I dono if I am mistaking or what but they did not look like what i would have imagined. Someone correct me if i am wrong because if I saw what i thought i saw the future could be somewhat grim for USJ.

USJ has several 8th graders and freshman on the varsity team contributing already that bypassed the JV squad.

Trust me, the future is very bright for USJ. Mostly because the future all-staters I was mentioning already play for the varsity team. Some have already made all-state. They have alot of guys returning for at least 2 more years. Some are even freshmen and eighth graders. Judging the fututre by a jv team is where you were mistaken. Those guys on the jv team will be greatly improved over time. That's how it goes in baseball. You've got to crawl before you can walk.

You saw a JV game...no offense to USJ's jv i mean their good...but if you go to a USJ VARSITY game and watch liles,gant,and nelson play together-the three of them deffinatly can carry the team and have all played for varsity for 3 or more years...they all three will deffinatly make All State this year