Surprise 1A Teams

i dont think that they will win 1 game yet again this year, just because they lost there best player...they dont have any talent coming threw there at all....and what 4 teams can they beat?

They may suprise some teams. I can't say who, I'm just saying they may be a suprise team.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Region 1 will be better from top to bottom this year so their could be some big surprises there. Cosby and Unaka could compete for the title with Hampton this year and Cloudland could miss the playoffs all together which would be the biggest surprise in the region. In region 2 lookout for Sunbright and Greenback to compete this year for playoff spots.

Thats one thing that will never happen. Cloudland missing the playoffs is kinda like Martians invading our planet. It will never happen. Unaka and Cosby will not even come within 5 touchdowns of Hampton or Cloudland.

WHAT!!! You mean you have never seen those martians "High atop Space Mountain" All I know to tell you is dig out youre shelter and pack it full of ensure, bottled water, and toilet paper cause the martians may be here sooner than you think. However I did say it would be a big Shocker if Cloudland did miss the playoffs but all it would take is for Jellico or Grace to sneak up on you guys and you could be gone cause we know yall wont beat hampton this year and Cosby and Unaka both have the potential to beat ya. :o wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee as ric flair would say on the merry go round your pushing him on.

Thats one thing that will never happen. Cloudland missing the playoffs is kinda like Martians invading our planet. It will never happen. Unaka and Cosby will not even come within 5 touchdowns of Hampton or Cloudland.

HaHaHa i wouldnt count your chickens before they hatch. What do you actually know about us none the less Cosby?

They may suprise some teams. I can't say who, I'm just saying they may be a suprise team.

well if you talking about jbs you have lost your mind completly lost there best player yes for last year but who says there's not one better steppin up region 6 be ready thay will be there again so get marco warmed up lol :o

• 1 month later...

What I meant by Lake County being a surprise team was that I don't think ure gonna see a 1 and out playoff run. Their competition in early rounds will not be as tough as they were previously.

Hey What about Fayette Academy? They are still in that district and wills till return a good bit of guys to their line-up next season

I'll tell you Cloudland's play-off chances after the Cosby game... They were awful with pass defense against East, but they are a 4A school, so thats not really comprable to the kind off passing attack they would find in 1A... I'll wait a few weeks before I say much else...