Rankings for end of regular season

mjuhb

Farragut at #7? Dobyns-Bennett at #11? Both ahead of undefeated Morristown West who just beat #5 Science Hill who beat both DB and Farragut! MW has allowed I think only 2 goals all season.

Diffuculty of schedule? How many decent teams did DB play all year?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I thought that score was a bit "off".

I was told that Oliver Springs forfeited and you guys were playing Scott County, but I guess it must be there other way around; Do we know the other results from the district? Who plays who next round; I'd check the paper but I expect that, once again, they won't list the schedule.

I was told that Oliver Springs forfeited and you guys were playing Scott County, but I guess it must be there other way around; Do we know the other results from the district? Who plays who next round; I'd check the paper but I expect that, once again, they won't list the schedule.

No, we had to do a coin toss at our district meeting between Oliver Springs and Scott County since they were tied. We played O.S., but I just found out that Catholic got the "bye" from Scott County forfeiting.

I am also interested in the scores. Any news from Kingston or Loudon game?

The Scott Co. team was down several players due to illness and injury. It's really too bad because they were a great group of kids to play and they worked very hard all season long to improve. This year will pay off for them next year, especially if they can get a few more players out for the team.

Who won the other games? As I understand it Loudon played Oneida and Kingston played Anderson Co. Any results?

No, we had to do a coin toss at our district meeting between Oliver Springs and Scott County since they were tied. We played O.S., but I just found out that Catholic got the "bye" from Scott County forfeiting.

I am also interested in the scores. Any news from Kingston or Loudon game?

11-0 kingston over onieda

Edited by mjuhb

Isn't a forfeit score supposed to be 1-0?

I think you are right, but I don't think it matters in this case. I know that for our district, that 3-0 gives the maximum 10 points for seeding. If you only do 1-0 you are actually "punishing" the team that gets forfeited on.