Who will win 1A Mr Football

timbdp

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said the OLINE did there part! And i am just saying that if MP didn't have marco mp would not be 7and O in the region. And if it wasn't for coach smith and the coaching staff calling the plays even with marco they would not be 7and 0 so i say marco MR FOOTBALL and COACH SMITH COACH OF THE YEAR!

That post I made was definitely replyed to FCSpoe comments. This posts you made here- Dead On accurate :thumb:

Here is an interesting question.

Is Skogen a senior?

If he is, then it may not matter how many yards Dailey has, or how many records he has broken, or how many region wins he has. For some stupid reason the award always seems to go to a senior. That is very unfotrunate for kids who work their butts off as Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors.

Here is an interesting question.

Is Skogen a senior?

If he is, then it may not matter how many yards Dailey has, or how many records he has broken, or how many region wins he has. For some stupid reason the award always seems to go to a senior. That is very unfotrunate for kids who work their butts off as Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors.

He is a senior. I think both he and Dailey would be deserving of the award based on stats. But you are right, it seems to go more to the seniors but not always to the person most deserving. I can think of a couple of cases in the past that the most deserving (in my opinion) didn't get it. Could it be like the Heisman and be mostly who gets the most media hype? I don't know. I do know that both of these players could make a great case for them getting the award this year though.

No offense..........those stats are good, but not enough. Dailey has 1500 yards 26 tds probably averages 200+ a game. I have to agree with MPHSTIGERS87, if Dailey doesnt get it, then the award is a joke. Youve got to see him play. He carries the MP team on his shoulders.

Oh yeah..............................Poor Peyton Manning.............boo-hoooo......... :D

I cant stand PManning.

It really makes me sick. Tennessee has an NFL team and there are more "Colts" fans than Titans fans. They all say the same thing "I like the Colts because they have an ex-Vol on their team." Why dont they like the Titans? Heck the titans have about 10 ex-Vol players on their team. One word.............Bandwagon. :D

Agreed on Marco even though I don't know anyone elses stats, but not on Peyton. Bandwagon is the wrong word. I have never liked the Titans. I hope all ex-Vols do well but Peyton is my favorite ex-Vol (and I am a life-long Vol fan), therefore his team is my 'favorite' (if you could call it that since I don't really care much for the nfl anyway).

Agreed on Marco even though I don't know anyone elses stats, but not on Peyton. Bandwagon is the wrong word. I have never liked the Titans. I hope all ex-Vols do well but Peyton is my favorite ex-Vol (and I am a life-long Vol fan), therefore his team is my 'favorite' (if you could call it that since I don't really care much for the nfl anyway).

Why not T Martin, he won the "Big One" something peyton couldnt do in college and apperantly cant do in the pros either. T Martin is my fav player. Behind Marco Daily.