Who will win 1A Mr Football

timbdp

We'll i am going to say this Iownyou149 and Bigbibby please SHUT UP ! What are ya'll trying to do see who can talk the most proper own here. The truth of the matter is marco is very good and should win mr. football in my oopinion! But i don't think he will this year because the region is realy down now if MP goes along way in the playoffs than who knows. MP does not contend with the privates anymore and that hurts him too now for this other kid! I was listen to murphy fair on the radio friday and when he was talking about mr. football in 1a i never herd him talk about this other kid at all. Now for marco size he's about 5 "7 and about 170 puonds of muscle and runs about a 4-6 40 and i don't care what the mp program says because everybody knows that SCHOOLS fuge on that But what makes him so very very good is he makes good choices and VERY VERY VERY QUICK!!! it's a difference in fast and quick . But all this don't make hill of beans football is about TEAM AND WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!! SO IOWNYOU AND BIGBIBBY PLEASE GROW UP AND SHUT UP AND MOVE ON. :lol: PS GOODLUCK TO MP AND TO MARCO

I did say we were just havin fun :rolleyes:

Edited by Big Bigby

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

told you guys im not the only one those are pretty impressive numbers through six and could,ve been better if he wouldn't have got limited carries. i remember in the west greene game (they are not a good team) but still 201 yards on just 6 carries and i think 3 TD's that is impressive against anyone.

Wasn't he running a 40 in something like 4.54 or something like that?

There may be players in 1-A that have done more on offense or more on defense, but I doubt there are any that have done more on both sides of the ball than Joel Essenburg of TCA. I believe thru 9 games he has close to 1,000 all-purpose yards, 12 TD's, close to 100 tackles and 8, yes 8, Interceptions. And don't forget the most important stat of all...a 4.0 GPA.

I know there are a lot of great football players across the state but Seth Skogen is pretty hard to beat. Did he recently set some new state records for receiving yardage or something?

One of the South Pittsburgh fans (Geno, I think) posted something in a TC thread about Skogen's stats not doing him justice. I agree. Truth is, Skogen's stats could be better then they are, easily. There is no way Seth is showing right now all he has to offer on the football field.

1A lineman award to Wade Mitchell LB #55 FCS

111 tackles thru 9 games and missed over half of the Collinwood game with a shoulder stinger and did not play the second half of two other games because of the score.

He also overcame a compound lower leg fracture sufferd as a freshman while punting. 3 years and two surgeries later he is close to the top in the Midstate in tackles.

Great role model field general and team leader.

Edited by Halibut