• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think the Braves have to worry about a catcher for along time, they have three very good ones in Brian McCann, Brayan Pena and Jarrod Saltalamacchia! I think this is a very good trade for the Braves and I expect them to make a couple more moves! :thumb:

I've heard a few rumors that the Braves are talking with the Brewers about getting Carlos Lee....

I've heard a few rumors that the Braves are talking with the Brewers about getting Carlos Lee....

I have also heard they have talked, but with the Brewers still in the mix, Lee will not go anywhere unless a team hit them with a offer they cant refuse! I dont think Lee will go anywhere, but you never know?

I have also heard they have talked, but with the Brewers still in the mix, Lee will not go anywhere unless a team hit them with a offer they cant refuse! I dont think Lee will go anywhere, but you never know?

Just wonder who the Braves would have to give up? I'd give up Giles, Langerhans, and a couple minor leaguers. Betemit is playing very well right now....