GVILLE AND CTOWN

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the Owls lost?

No score was kept, and I left when the 2nd and 3rd strings where put in. Both sides scored on big plays a few times each. I was impressed with the Defense of SC myself. The LB stepped up and did well. Offensively we did ok from my perspective. It was raining and the Qb's balls flutted on both sides. There where some good hits on both sides also. Franklin Co. had some athletes that looked pretty good. They may be an up and coming team somewhere down the line. Tez showed some speed on both sides of the ball. The Owls still have alittle work to do before Knox Catholic comes rolling in. I'm looking forward to seeing the Owl LB's stuff Harrison Smith!!! LOL Good Luck Owls I wish you the best!!!

So the Owls lost?

After watching I am pretty sure the we won by a touchdown or two. It was kinda confusing though, because they played the 2nd and 3rd strings for awhile, and then brought the starters back. But it was a very sloppy game, b/c of the weather, both teams turned it over quite a bit.

Come on owls....work real hard....make those play-offs ;) ...I hear JC,CC. and upperman are much better this year ;) ... face it .... REG.4-2A is the weakest 2A region in the state.... move to 2A? We don't want to.... and you KANT make us :lol:

We aren't trying to make you, and it isn't up to you or us anyways. Our region isn't a very hard one, you are right, but I guarantee if ya'll were in it, you wouldn't finish better than 4th. You talk about us having an easy region, ya'll easily make the playoffs every year, with teams like RBS, WHS, MJCHS, and Montery. You just dont think its easy, b/c you are in there with TC. They are down this year but will still beat you, ya'll will lose to FCS as well, and finish 3rd again with an early exit in the playoffs again.

We aren't trying to make you, and it isn't up to you or us anyways. Our region isn't a very hard one, you are right, but I guarantee if ya'll were in it, you wouldn't finish better than 4th. You talk about us having an easy region, ya'll easily make the playoffs every year, with teams like RBS, WHS, MJCHS, and Montery. You just dont think its easy, b/c you are in there with TC. They are down this year but will still beat you, ya'll will lose to FCS as well, and finish 3rd again with an early exit in the playoffs again.

Why don,t you quit putting other teams down?

Why don,t you quit putting other teams down?

I agree, why can't everyone get along. Its all about team spirit and it looks like everyone has spirit for their teams. I'm sure every team will put everything they got into winning and thats what counts. I just hope and pray for no injuries for these young guys no matter what team they are on. They already have one thing against them in the first 5 games, if not more, and that is the heat. They all gotta be tough to keep up the practice in this heat throughout the summer.

I don't believe Gordonsville's exit was any earlier than the owls. Last year and this year the owls more than likely would've lost to TC and FCS.

I don't believe Gordonsville's exit was any earlier than the owls. Last year and this year the owls more than likely would've lost to TC and FCS.

I believe they both we're eliminated same round, but we wouyld have beaten FCS, trousdale, obviously last year we didnt. This year we will beat them, I strongly believe, and we would beat FCS if we still played. What are you talkin about puttin teams down, I didn't say anything bad about any of those high schools, just that ya'lls region was easy, b/c of the teams that were in it. If your gonna tell me not to put down teams, then dont talk about CC, UHS, or JCHS.

I believe they both we're eliminated same round, but we wouyld have beaten FCS, trousdale, obviously last year we didnt. This year we will beat them, I strongly believe, and we would beat FCS if we still played. What are you talkin about puttin teams down, I didn't say anything bad about any of those high schools, just that ya'lls region was easy, b/c of the teams that were in it. If your gonna tell me not to put down teams, then dont talk about CC, UHS, or JCHS.

I have said nothing about other teams,you need to do the same.

It is a known fact that there are teams in each region that are not competitive at football, and I'm the first one who'll say that hope those schools become better. As for SC's region. It shouldn't be as competitive as Gordonsvilles. SC should dominate. But we'll find out during the season. In gvilles region, it will be a dogfight for1,2,3, and maybe 4, because Monterey has been improving. Also, I root for SC anytime they don't play G-ville. So there's no animosity here, but this trash can be fun.