GVILLE AND CTOWN

"Do we have a gold ball, no. Have we ever played in the minor leagues, no. Has G-ville EVER played the likes of Alcoa or Austin East or Fulton or Goodpasture in the playoffs, NO,with the exception of maybe South Pitt a few years ago or did you even make it far enough to play those guys?"

Ok, I forgot to mention this in my other post. Yeah we did make it far enough to play South Pitt AND Boyd Buchanan. Hmmm....now I wonder what would happen if you guys had to play Boyd Buchanan in the playoffs? Oh yeah, I think we already know the answer to that one. Have a nice day :thumb:

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Do we have a gold ball, no. Have we ever played in the minor leagues, no. Has G-ville EVER played the likes of Alcoa or Austin East or Fulton or Goodpasture in the playoffs, NO,with the exception of maybe South Pitt a few years ago or did you even make it far enough to play those guys?"

Ok, I forgot to mention this in my other post. Yeah we did make it far enough to play South Pitt AND Boyd Buchanan. Hmmm....now I wonder what would happen if you guys had to play Boyd Buchanan in the playoffs? Oh yeah, I think we already know the answer to that one. Have a nice day :thumb:

We should have won that game, we played pretty bad. But is this the mentality you are taking towards this, if we can't beat SC, then we will talk smack about other people beating them?

Edited by Z King of D Swing

We should have won that game, we played pretty bad. But is this the mentality you are taking towards this, if we can't beat SC, then we will talk smack about other people beating them?

Not talking smack, just making a point. Someone had made a comment earlier asking if we had ever played the likes of Austin-East, Fulton, Alcoa, or Goodpasture in the playoffs. I was just making the point that Gordonsville does have to play some very good teams in the playoffs, such as Boyd in the past few years, and lost to the eventual state champ in Trousdale Co last year.

And please, don't be making excuses for losing to Boyd last year. You played the game and whether you played good or bad, you lost. Could've, would've, should've...you lost, just like every other team that didn't win the championship.

Not talking smack, just making a point. Someone had made a comment earlier asking if we had ever played the likes of Austin-East, Fulton, Alcoa, or Goodpasture in the playoffs. I was just making the point that Gordonsville does have to play some very good teams in the playoffs, such as Boyd in the past few years, and lost to the eventual state champ in Trousdale Co last year.

And please, don't be making excuses for losing to Boyd last year. You played the game and whether you played good or bad, you lost. Could've, would've, should've...you lost, just like every other team that didn't win the championship.

I'm not making excuses, I plainly stated we played bad, that we did not play good, and that is why we lost. But please don't be making excuses for losing to us when we beat you in a couple of weeks. Ya'll will play the game and whether ya'll play good or bad, ya'll will lose. Can, will, and shall lose to us, just like you have for the past 7 or 8 years in a row. Have a nice day, friend ;)

To all of the people who reside across the river and support the colors of blue and white, I have something to say. I AM SORRY!!!! For what you ask, for saying that we will beat you guys this year. Cause it will never happen if we play like we did today and what I saw today we could not beat a jr pro team. We are as soft as freshly baked bread. We do not deserve to beat you guys if we play like we did today. I would not be surprised if you did not just stroll on over here to the "HOLE" this year and just mop us.

To all of the people who reside across the river and support the colors of blue and white, I have something to say. I AM SORRY!!!! For what you ask, for saying that we will beat you guys this year. Cause it will never happen if we play like we did today and what I saw today we could not beat a jr pro team. We are as soft as freshly baked bread. We do not deserve to beat you guys if we play like we did today. I would not be surprised if you did not just stroll on over here to the "HOLE" this year and just mop us.

I heard that the scrimmage was really bad. Also heard that they couldn't beat anyone.

Well you heard correct my friend!! They could not beat a bad jr pro team that is how horrible it was.

I hope they get stuff straightened out, or we all will be eating our words. I guess I have to say sorry to. I think the players are feeling some pressure, trying to live up to some of the hype, and the expectations, that have been set for their team. One of the coaches said one of the biggest problems they have right now, is that they are playing tight. If thats the case then guys, just go out, don't worry about what is said on here, and just have fun, everything will turn around soon. Just keep wortking hard :lol:

I hope they get stuff straightened out, or we all will be eating our words. I guess I have to say sorry to. I think the players are feeling some pressure, trying to live up to some of the hype, and the expectations, that have been set for their team. One of the coaches said one of the biggest problems they have right now, is that they are playing tight. If thats the case then guys, just go out, don't worry about what is said on here, and just have fun, everything will turn around soon. Just keep wortking hard :lol:

Why apologize to Gordansvile...we haven't beaten them yet...but...when we do...if you feel the need to apologize for the beating...do so then...

Losing a scrimmage...means you got lost a scrimmage...doesn't mean you lost a game that won't be played for three weeks...

Why apologize to Gordansvile...we haven't beaten them yet...but...when we do...if you feel the need to apologize for the beating...do so then...

Losing a scrimmage...means you got lost a scrimmage...doesn't mean you lost a game that won't be played for three weeks...

I have no need to apologize to them, it will be our players who might need to, for beating up on them to bad, but you are right, I don't have any reason to apologize right now, because nothing has happened.

As said before the high school scrimmage was awfull. But like Queen Bee said it is just a scrimmage. The SC Coaches have two weeks to get the kinks worked out. But if I know Coach Maynord and the rest of the staff the way I think I do, they will be worked out by the jamboree Sat night. :lol: