GVILLE AND CTOWN

We have more of our own fans to show up against other teams at least once or twice a season than we do for the G-ville game. THAT IS A FACT. You better start knowing your facts before proclaiming them. Yes, G-ville has nothing to lose and we have everything to lose. Yes, if not for this stupid rivalry, we could schedule somebody else and have just as big of a gate. This game does not help us in any way, shape or form. Our players have high emotions for evey game, not just y'all. We DON'T measure ourselves according to this game. If we win, we were the bigger school or... we are supposed to... or we have more players to choose from. Blah, blah, blah. If we lose... we were out coached or our players didn't want it bad enough or... Y'all are winning the gold ball. Blah, blah, blah. What I'm saying is...it's not that big of a deal when we beat y'all but when y'all beat us it goes down in the history of great games. And don't wonder why we are posting so much on here. We are so sick of the same crap from y'all every single year and we are going to stick up for and support our team. PERIOD!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Oh its cryin time again. You need to check the facts. Do you attend the game? Sounds like you are one that its lost the luster for. Was it lost for you when GV won every year for 5 or 6 years in a row? Are you afraid its Gvs time to win now?Sorta sounds that way. Maybe someone p p ed in you cornflakes this morning. Either way you just made yourself sound like YOU CANT TAKE THE PRESSURE. :D:lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He we go with the gates again.

I talked to someone who knows very well how the gates are, and the only times ya'll have bigger gates is late in the season if region championship is at stake or both undefeated teams and in the playoffs.

With the other junk you posted, it almost sounds like you are already making excuses in ya'll lose.

I'm just making the poiny that, no, all of SC won't be there. I must know very well how the gates are. I said "at least once or twice a season". I didn't say every game. I'm by no means making excuses if we lose. Just trying to point out the reasons why you guys make so much more out of this game than what it trully has become... just another game. :thumb:

it must be nice to completely ignore reality. is it true? is ignorance really so blissful? :thumb:

I wouldnt know????? You copy that from a book? I didnt know anyone in your county could spell ignorance. Especially if you played football there. I heard a kid yell, hey daddy at a game over there and half the team looked back at the fence. :D

Oh its cryin time again. You need to check the facts. Do you attend the game? Sounds like you are one that its lost the luster for. Was it lost for you when GV won every year for 5 or 6 years in a row? Are you afraid its Gvs time to win now?Sorta sounds that way. Maybe someone p p ed in you cornflakes this morning. Either way you just made yourself sound like YOU CANT TAKE THE PRESSURE. :D:lol::lol::lol:

What do I need to check the facts on? You just said check them. Which ones should I start with? Please tell me. Yes, I attend EVERY SINGLE GAME. Has this game lost its luster for me, no. It still is what it is. It's the Smith County Owls playing football. That will never lose it's luster for me. Is it more special because they are playing G-ville, not even a little. I don't remember those five or six years in a row that we lost to y'all. The last times y'all won were '94, '95, '97, '98. That's 4 out of 5, no more than 2 in a row. CHECK YOUR FACTS. I'm not one little bit afraid it's time for Gv to win and I love pressure. If Gv could start applying some that would be great for me. What are you anyway, like 12 years old? I think I'll just ignore your posts from now on. I don't like taking advantage of ignorance. :thumb:

I wouldnt know????? You copy that from a book? I didnt know anyone in your county could spell ignorance. Especially if you played football there. I heard a kid yell, hey daddy at a game over there and half the team looked back at the fence. :D

you probably just heard some kid from g-ville wishfully refering to someone at trousdale as daddy, most kids from g-ville probly wish their daddy was from here. :thumb:

What do I need to check the facts on? You just said check them. Which ones should I start with? Please tell me. Yes, I attend EVERY SINGLE GAME. Has this game lost its luster for me, no. It still is what it is. It's the Smith County Owls playing football. That will never lose it's luster for me. Is it more special because they are playing G-ville, not even a little. I don't remember those five or six years in a row that we lost to y'all. The last times y'all won were '94, '95, '97, '98. That's 4 out of 5, no more than 2 in a row. CHECK YOUR FACTS. I'm not one little bit afraid it's time for Gv to win and I love pressure. If Gv could start applying some that would be great for me. What are you anyway, like 12 years old? I think I'll just ignore your posts from now on. I don't like taking advantage of ignorance. :thumb:

WAHHHAAA PLEASE NO! not that dont ignore me. Please take advantage of me. You have done such a great job already. I know this is just your opinion. Everyone I talk to over there thinks just the opposite of what you are telling. They love the drama. :D