Region 1-3A & 2-3A -If they were together

Yes they have Wiley coming back, Kennedy, and a few more notible linemen.

I do know that LA does not have Wilson Back, so they will struggle for a top 6 finish. New Coach, New QB, New Punt Return, New Kick Return, New Safety, New Leaders= ?

I aslo think that AE will not be that strong either. They will get a playoff spot though.

AC has been down for two years now, not sure if they will be able to bounce back.

Carter did lose a QB, several good Skill players, and some line.

Fulton lost a Cobb,

Catholic is set for a title run. Big and fast all over.

Edited by LEONARDSLOSERS

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PF beat Scott County 4-1

the score was 1-1.

They did the 10 play thing which in my opinion was incredibly stupid. PF got the ball first and scored off a long ball 1-0 PF. Then the PF coaches put the ball on the ten yard line facing the inzone that they were going to score on and scott stopped them 11 plays before scoring.

Scott got the ball ran out of plays at the 15 yard line.

Pf ball scotts d stops them

Scott ball - Scott runs out of plays at the 10

PF Ball Scotts D Stops them again

Scott ball- Josh Terry Runs in a TD

PF ball Scotts D stops once again

Scott ball- Drive to the 5 then game is cancelled because of lightning.

4-1 and 1-1 is a huge difference, can anyone tell me how somebody could miss it that much. Somebody went to the wrong scrimmage.

pf scored 3 or 4 times.there were no refs so i didnt catch every td as the td sign was not always given by the coaches. pf scored on a 65 yd drive. then put the ball on the 10 yd line to work on their goalline offense. they scored 2 or 3 times. scott scored on one long drive and run out of plays inside the 30 3 times. the teams had 10 plays each possession. this was the first time seeing pf play they were very physicial.

pf scored 3 or 4 times.there were no refs so i didnt catch every td as the td sign was not always given by the coaches. pf scored on a 65 yd drive. then put the ball on the 10 yd line to work on their goalline offense. they scored 2 or 3 times. scott scored on one long drive and run out of plays inside the 30 3 times. the teams had 10 plays each possession. this was the first time seeing pf play they were very physicial.

yup so they scored 1 time going the length of the field.

All you fellas are in for a rude awakening this season...just keep thinking Rutledge is going to occupy the cellar again in 1-3A... :thumb:

They seemed to have no athletes last year. I do slightly remembe the LB though. For them to have success, they need someone to help him out. The games I saw no one seemed to be able to take the snap from under center. They did not throw the ball unless a new QB came in, he did not seem to have any luck. Maybe he just was never able to get the ball off. Which goes back to another point, lineman, where are they? I do wish them lots of luck and hope they are as strong as you claim they are going to be.

If these two were combined how do you see the rank from top to bottom? 1-14

Region 1

Claiborne County

Gibbs

Knoxville Carter

Pigeon Forge

Rutledge

Seymour

Union County

Region 2

Anderson County

Austin-East