Upsets

cougarsoccer06

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that was definitely a big upset to end Clevelands season. I stayed for the first half and Walker Valley seemed to be controlling the ball very well.

I thought walker valley was better in the season against us. I dont no what possibly could have happened in that 7 0 game but i thought valley had alot better ball control

I heard that FRA got beat by CPA yesterday, but I don't know much about either team this year, I'm just calling it an upset based on their performances the past few years.

Record wise, FRA was having a down year. Based on pure seeding, it was not an upset. Still FRA is a strong experienced team and can always make a run, so in that sense, you could call it an upset.

I heard that FRA got beat by CPA yesterday, but I don't know much about either team this year, I'm just calling it an upset based on their performances the past few years.

This was not an upset. CPA went undefeated in the regular season against district play. FRA has a good team, but lost a lot of players. Their freshman goalie did a superb job against CPA in the regular season game, but only came in at the end in the tournament game. They still have a fine team.

This was not an upset. CPA went undefeated in the regular season against district play. FRA has a good team, but lost a lot of players. Their freshman goalie did a superb job against CPA in the regular season game, but only came in at the end in the tournament game. They still have a fine team.

CPA is nothing to worry about in the future. Yeah they beat FRA but FRA lost 8 starting senoirs last year. That whole district isnt very good. CPA wont do much if they get to state. neither will Hume Fogg if they get there.

I kinda disagree about CPA not being some type of threat. Are they a great team, NO, but when they play good , they play very good(Ezell-Harding) and when they play bad , they play real bad (Knox Catholic) and the loss to BGA, well BGA is a special team this year. They spanked Hume Fogg already this year and if they string a few games together...yes they can surprise someone, but truthfully they are to overall slow to beat a CAK or Knox Catholic