Riverdale, Siegel, Oakland, and Blackman?

Aaaron Scott has been Wilson Central's starting QB the last 2 yrs. Unfortunately for the rest of the region, the kid was only a Jr.....so he will be back. The Mc Chucrh brothers are other siblings we have to contend with too.

[/quote

I will furnish you some toopee. It will be right after The Dogs put the "hapless" patriots out of their misery. You are living in the past man!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have u guys forgotten who blackman has? JERMEY MIMMS! in my opinon hes the best rb in the district...oakland will finish around 3-4th and yes they will make the playoffs.. and for siegel they could be a good team if they ix there qb prob zeke just isnt gonn get it done

have u guys forgotten who blackman has? JERMEY MIMMS! in my opinon hes the best rb in the district...oakland will finish around 3-4th and yes they will make the playoffs.. and for siegel they could be a good team if they ix there qb prob zeke just isnt gonn get it done

best RB in the region? On paper the best RB next year will be Corven, but who knows what will happen. Mimms is NOT the best RB, he's good but he's not the best, especially playing for blackman. You say blackman has jeremy like he's a transfer! He was there last year also, I know he was hurt, but when he did play, what did he do? NOTHING. And its definately not his fault because he has a lot of potential, but not with blackman....

I say Blackman wins 2 games this year, MAYBE 3..

i really think jeremy is the 1st or second runningback in the region EASY...i dont think u have seen him latley....he is an easy d-1 prospect an has started for 4 years including this year. owns every running record at blackman. MIMS is probly the best PLAYER in the region. most valuable to blackman than anyone to their team!

i really think jeremy is the 1st or second runningback in the region EASY...i dont think u have seen him latley....he is an easy d-1 prospect an has started for 4 years including this year. owns every running record at blackman. MIMS is probly the best PLAYER in the region. most valuable to blackman than anyone to their team!

I don't...skill wise, yes....value wise, no. Not to blackman atleast..

Edited by HSsportsfootball

I don't...skill wise, yes....value wise, no. Not to blackman atleast..

If Blackman had the ability to pass, Mimms could easily have more rush yards than Corven. Mimms touches the ball nearly every play. To beat Blackman, all you have to do is stop Mimms. Every team they play does the same thing. He doesn't get the chance to run.

Let's don't forget that Mimms is also valuable to Blackman as a defensive player as well. I haven't forgotten how he is a threat when he is even close to a ball. If his attitude has adjusted to the coaching change this yr, he will definitely be a force in the region. The kid is a load to bring down for sure.

Hey b-dogg......no worries about you or your boys. Yall are coming to OUR place this year.

Edited by 2priceless