Riverdale, Siegel, Oakland, and Blackman?

so you're a dad? don't you have better things to do than get on here and bash other schools? we put together as good a team as we can with the players we have and our team gives it all they got every time they hit the field...i think you should get off the haterade

You have to earn respect to get respect. Lesson learned at LHS.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to earn respect to get respect. Lesson learned at LHS.

didn't say anything about respect...I didn't have high expectations for Siegel last year...I do have decent expectations this year I think a playoff run is realistic, but we all expected r'dale to blow siegel out last year so I don't see the point of bringing it back to surface now

this is a new season...hopefully for us it won't be like last year

didn't say anything about respect...I didn't have high expectations for Siegel last year...I do have decent expectations this year I think a playoff run is realistic, but we all expected r'dale to blow siegel out last year so I don't see the point of bringing it back to surface now

this is a new season...hopefully for us it won't be like last year

ok i agree on that.

thanks B)

As a matter of fact I do to for your information. My post was NOT a slam at Siegel.

The only thing I ever had against Siegel was the fact that some got on here and said things that were impossible for Siegel last year and the fact y'alls coach didn't give his players the respect they deserved by playing a harder schedule. You do NOT get better by playing a cupcake schedule. It only gives you a false sense of accomplishment.

Last year I had to give credit to the Siegel players because they NEVER gave up and played hard right up to the final whistle. I expect the same from them this year.

As a matter of fact I do to for your information. My post was NOT a slam at Siegel.

The only thing I ever had against Siegel was the fact that some got on here and said things that were impossible for Siegel last year and the fact y'alls coach didn't give his players the respect they deserved by playing a harder schedule. You do NOT get better by playing a cupcake schedule. It only gives you a false sense of accomplishment.

Last year I had to give credit to the Siegel players because they NEVER gave up and played hard right up to the final whistle. I expect the same from them this year.

well spelling the school 'seagull' definitely makes it SEEM to be a slam on the school...the cupcake schedule i think was supposed to give the players confidence but I'm not sure if it was for better or for worse...I'm hearing good things from the players this year so hopefully it will be a turn around year for us

Just for info...I wasn't one that talked us up last year...I didn't know what to expect last year honestly and our season is as good as I coulda asked for, this year I have higher expectations but we'll see how it turns out

well spelling the school 'seagull' definitely makes it SEEM to be a slam on the school...the cupcake schedule i think was supposed to give the players confidence but I'm not sure if it was for better or for worse...I'm hearing good things from the players this year so hopefully it will be a turn around year for us

Just for info...I wasn't one that talked us up last year...I didn't know what to expect last year honestly and our season is as good as I coulda asked for, this year I have higher expectations but we'll see how it turns out

I WILL work on my spelling, I promise. B)

Just an old habit I will break with y'all winning some games this year.

I see NO teams going undefeated this year BTW. Region is too balanced for a change. The playoffs are wide open right now. The ones that get in it will be the teams that REALLY want it this year and work for it.

yea but lod you know how alot of ppl get on here and talk there schools up like some ppl did about oakland and the pain train siegel just hopinmg for the best and blackmen this year now thats a joke they will not have a good year at all siegel should make the playoffs with there easy schedule and if they dont then thats horrible and then they will probably schedule a fake bowl game the boost there spirits up

Guest Cutters Crazies

Most people forget that Siegel was the 2nd best team in Murfreesboro last year. That will be the same this year. Believe all the hype you want about Oakland but until they produce results they wont get any consideration from me.