Riverdale, Siegel, Oakland, and Blackman?

my lineup:

-riverdale

-smyrna

-lavergne

-lebanon

-wilson central

-siegel

-oakland

-blackman

now, region 4 has alot of good teams. all of them but blackman could probably make the playoffs in many other regions, but there are so many good teams in region 4 that some good ones will even finish close to the bottom, and while it looks bad, in reality they arent bad teams

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea how Lebanon or Wilson Central will be, but based on what I saw last year and this off-season, I will have the schools ranked differently. (By the way, I bleed Red, White, and Blue)

1.Smyrna

2.Riverdale

3.La Vergne

4.Oakland

5.Wilson Central

6.Lebanon

7.Siegel

8.Blackman

Of course I am guessing, but that is how I rank the teams as I played them. Numbers 5-7 can be feasible in any order, but I think that Oakland will start their playoff streak again this year. I don't know, but wasn't Oakland in the playoffs every year before Siegel opened? Someone who knows might share.

Marty's teams were in the playoffs every yr that eh was a HC, so yes you are right about what you stated.

What time is the Lift a Thon on Monday?

Riverdale is a program in decline, coach Rankin left, and the Wing T won't work in Tennessee. For all of those reasons I predict that Riverdale will have some closer games on their way to the 2006 Region 4-5A title. :thumb:

Lebanon, Smyrna, and Lavergne all have their own city but Riverdale, Siegel, Blackman, and Oakland have to share one. That's not really fair. Heck, WC doesn't even have part of a city...

RHS

Lavergne

Smyrna

WC

Lebanon

Oakland

Siegel

Blackman

I can't remember if that's how I picked them last time.

Oh BOOHOO. Just because they have their own city doesn't mean anything. M'boro is WAY bigger than lavergne or smyrna. There's plenty of kids to go around. Besides, Riverdale has had the best team the past 3 years even though they "share" M'boro with some other schools. That's the biggest piece of crap excuse I've ever heard on CoachT. pathetic.

1. Smyrna

2. Riverdale

3. Lavergne

4. Oakland

5. Lebanon

6. WC

7. Siegel

8. Blackman

1. LaVergne

2. Smyrna

3. Riverdale

4. Wilson Central

5. Lebanon

6. Oakland

7. Siegel

8. Blackman

1. Smyrna

2. Riverdale

3. Wilson Central

4. Siegel

5. Lebanon

6. Lavergne

7. Oakland

8. Blackman

I don't believe in the LaVergne rerun they lost to much to me.. keep them away .. FAR away from the 1 spot. Riverdale might slip to a talented Smryna team (would be the first in a long time) Siegel almost found themselves in the playoffs.. one game away letting the LaVergne game end their chances. I see them slipping in with wins over BHS, LHS, LHS, OHS.. maybe another who knows with this team. Or they could go 5-5 again. OHS.. I don't see it boys I just don't.