Halls vs. Farragut

deviledhornet

Lockwood vs. Catapano. Which team gets to the others ace first? Should be a great game. Halls is knocking the cover off the ball and defense has been solid over the past couple of weeks. Pitching has not been problem all year. From what I have read this may be Coach Pharr's best coaching job considering all the players the Admirals have lost over the past couple of years. Should be a great atmosphere and a pitching match up for the ages.

Good luck to both teams but I like my Red Devils to come out on top of this one.

Edited by deviledhornet

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You couldn't ask for a better matchup. Unfortunately, only one of them will advance. Knoxville will be very well represented either way.I give the edge to Halls. Those seniors have played in some very big games since they were 11 years old. This won't phase them. Coach Pharr has done a terrific job this year. No doubt he should be coach of the year. Bearden will take care of Karns.

I don't know of any regional match-up more hyped than this one. The superior line-up would seemingly be the Red Devils, but ever since i've competed with/against Caddy, he's been the man in big games. If the Admirals plate 2, they win.

Edited by bigtimeglove

Where Is Lockwood goin. Yea I know all about halls. They have no problem putting runs on the board under any circumstances. I just don't see Catapano Getting beat.. HE is a tough pitcher but so Is Lockwood, but I'm still sayin Farragut.

Lockwood is going to Tennessee. Yeah Catapano can be beat because you said it yourself, Halls has no problem scoring runs under any circumstances. I think it will be a great pitchers duel for about 3 innings. Catapano threw 126 pitches and is coming back on only 4 days rest. I believe he may start losing his stuff after a couple of innings and that is when the Devils will start pounding the ball.

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!