Tullahoma vs. Shelbyville

CHSSoccer_20

Cookeville will be at Tullahoma next Tuesday so looks like a repeat of last year's regional semi.

Shelbyville will have to travel to Riverdale -- tough draw.

Well we, Tullahoma, hope it wont be a repeat in all aspects :D I hope you come and watch, fans are always great if you should choose to cheer for us B).

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we, Tullahoma, hope it wont be a repeat in all aspects :D I hope you come and watch, fans are always great if you should choose to cheer for us B).

By "repeat" I did mean repeat of the match up and not the result. I don 't know which game I will watch, but will certainly hope the best for you guys against Cookeville. When my team is not playing, I am typically there just to enjoy the teams that are playing and not "cheering" for one team over another. I have a lot of friends on a lot of different teams and a lot of respect for all the coaches so I hope you all can understand that I am just there as someone who loves the game and not as a fan to "cheer" for either team. The best of luck to you. :)

Instead of dropping the district MVP all together, why not do what we did in 7 AAA. We expanded the list to a Defender, Mid-Field, and Forward MVP's. That way you get more players recognized and you help some of the argument against should a forward be chosen over a Keeper, etc.

Just a suggestion.

Instead of dropping the district MVP all together, why not do what we did in 7 AAA. We expanded the list to a Defender, Mid-Field, and Forward MVP's. That way you get more players recognized and you help some of the argument against should a forward be chosen over a Keeper, etc.

Just a suggestion.

in 8-AAA everything gets done the same way in every sport

asking them to change would be like asking someone to cut their hand off

because it won't happen

girls and boys i can remember probably 3 keepers that have ever gotten all-district

Edited by mjuhb

By "repeat" I did mean repeat of the match up and not the result. I don 't know which game I will watch, but will certainly hope the best for you guys against Cookeville. When my team is not playing, I am typically there just to enjoy the teams that are playing and not "cheering" for one team over another. I have a lot of friends on a lot of different teams and a lot of respect for all the coaches so I hope you all can understand that I am just there as someone who loves the game and not as a fan to "cheer" for either team. The best of luck to you. :)

well some of last years seniors felt they didn't need to practice or prepare for cookville