Tullahoma vs. Shelbyville

CHSSoccer_20

ok i think i'm not gonna get on here and cry about what happened but if you're challenging me to argue whether or not he went for the ball then i will tell you this...he never touched the ball nor did he intend to. in the picture, there are two players right behind gordon. you can't see them because we cropped it for this site. their eye witness account was that what gordon did couldn't have been an accident. It was basically a two footed drop kick. if i had any doubt as to what his intention was, that doubt went away when i was told that gordon and his team mates were celebrating and high fiving each other after the play, even though there was NO score. What were they celebrating if it wasn't that they took the goalie out in the first ten seconds of the game? and isn't that what they tried to do in the Tullahoma game two nights later as well? i've also stood in the goal and whatched shelbyville deliver one sneaky cheap shot after another for two games this season. i know that soccer's a rough sport and you can get hurt. i know that accidents happen. I have no problem with that. But this was no accident. It was intentional. this is based on my experience as well as EVERYONE who saw it. Did you see it???

I did see this play..i was playin defensive back at the time for shelbyville..the two players that u said saw it as a drop kick..remind urself of where they were at..which was BEHIND gordon..we did not high five each other after the play..i remember exactly what happened..we pulled the team to the center of the field away from the keeper..i believe u need to recount what actually happened before u decide to post comments that are supposed to make the shelbyville team look dirty..the only cheap shots that ever come from shelbyville were generally made in retaliation to the shots given by the other team..maybe you should step back and look at the actual situation before jumping to conclusions..the game is in the past..we will see you next year..

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did see this play..i was playin defensive back at the time for shelbyville..the two players that u said saw it as a drop kick..remind urself of where they were at..which was BEHIND gordon..we did not high five each other after the play..i remember exactly what happened..we pulled the team to the center of the field away from the keeper..i believe u need to recount what actually happened before u decide to post comments that are supposed to make the shelbyville team look dirty..the only cheap shots that ever come from shelbyville were generally made in retaliation to the shots given by the other team..maybe you should step back and look at the actual situation before jumping to conclusions..the game is in the past..we will see you next year..

Im sorry cooke7 didnt mean for it to get ugly.. i think it needs to be said that no matter what happens in almost anything the two different sides will always see it differently.. no hard feelings on my part.. ya'll had a very good season and a good team and i definately look forward to playing ya'll next year..