Richard Siegel Complex- site of Spring Flin

mtnman

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fields 1 and 2 were very good indeed. I liked the fields very much.

Mike Rose is much better though.

But overall I'm VERY glad the Spring Fling is here in Middle Tennessee. See everyone on Saturday!

I agree that the fields were good, but I also think that the Mike Rose complex in Memphis is better. There are more fields and the stadium field is 2x better. By no means am i knockin the Siegel complex but i think Mike Rose is the best in the state.

only thing I was impressed with at Mike Rose is the championship field. The other fields were worn out. (bare spots, keeper area really rough)

Siegel Complex was great. Don't see why Mike rose championship field is any better although I did not get a close look at the championship field at Siegel.

only thing I was impressed with at Mike Rose is the championship field. The other fields were worn out. (bare spots, keeper area really rough)

Siegel Complex was great. Don't see why Mike rose championship field is any better although I did not get a close look at the championship field at Siegel.

I would totally agree about the conditions of the fields. They say they are very strict here in Murfreesboro (yeah, I had to look it up) about who gets to use them. Mike Rose was used too much.

Saying that, though, the championship STADIUM was incredible... just being down in that valley was cool. Haven't really looked at the stadium field here yet. I'm sure it is very nice.

Haven't really looked at the stadium field here yet. I'm sure it is very nice.

That's not what I heard. I heard you had taken over an area on the championship field sideline and were refusing to leave the stadium until the finals are over so no one else could get your spot. Just a rumor....probably not true.... ;)

the only complaint that i have is the ball girls didn't get their job descriptions goalkeepers wasted more time chasing down balls

2 changes i would like to see made

1 i would like to see the main stadium used a bit more

2 tssaa needs to bring back all-tournament they need to select a committee in each class for all-tournament selection

noticed the same thing about the ball "kids". There were usually four but many times none of them would have a ball.

You really just need two but both need to always have a ball in their hands. When the ball goes out, you throw them the ball you have and go get the other one. One person can cover one side but they have to follow the play rather than stand around.

Also some of the statisticians did not know what they were doing. Some had no assists and some did not keep shots and saves.

Other than those to small things... it was great.