White House-Gallatin Scrimmage

BDPMOM

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#27 name is jerome huskey

Is that the kid that they got from Station Camp????? I knew about West and the Payne boys but Huskey is a new one to me??????

Replacing Ladd and Hargrove in the offensive backfield will be a chore for coach Porter and his staff but it always seems like WH churns out great backs.

Is that the kid that they got from Station Camp????? I knew about West and the Payne boys but Huskey is a new one to me??????

Replacing Ladd and Hargrove in the offensive backfield will be a chore for coach Porter and his staff but it always seems like WH churns out great backs.

No he was the freshman runningback last year for Coach Short...and he was a difference maker then as well. When he beefs up a little he will be very tough.

White House ran the ball most of the time compared to scrimmages that I have seen before between the 2 teams.

And I wouldn't be too concerned about not getting a first down by the 1 teamers...Gallatin's defense should be the best in the state this year...and I know I am a supporter but seriously...we should be.

No he was the freshman runningback last year for Coach Short...and he was a difference maker then as well. When he beefs up a little he will be very tough.

White House ran the ball most of the time compared to scrimmages that I have seen before between the 2 teams.

And I wouldn't be too concerned about not getting a first down by the 1 teamers...Gallatin's defense should be the best in the state this year...and I know I am a supporter but seriously...we should be.

I agree about the D

White House will have to step it up in practice, this year. You practice how you play. The Gallatin scrimmage is always a tough one, but realize that White House was probably going against Gallatin's 2nd team. The passing game will be a factor this year. Hopefully White House will mix it up a bit.

White House will have to step it up in practice, this year. You practice how you play. The Gallatin scrimmage is always a tough one, but realize that White House was probably going against Gallatin's 2nd team. The passing game will be a factor this year. Hopefully White House will mix it up a bit.

Have you ever been to a White House practice? If you have then you know that the kids are practiced very hard and our coaches are second to none.The key here is this was a SCRIMMAGE.A 3a School vs a 5a School.In other words this was a PRACTICE.Dont read so much into it.It means nothing.White House 1st team played against Gallitans 1st team for 4 series.The the second strings came in for both schools.Were you there?