DeKalb Co.-Marshall Co.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so your saying mc didnt score until the second string went in for dekalb?

I believe our 3rd team Qb scored on DC's first team and so did Hightower on a long run. Yes I did say our 3rd team Qb. DC was physical and so where we and if it came down to passing we would have the edge there also. Plus those screens were all short and after that you guys couldn't do anything. So you left out the 2 scores on your 1st team defense. Oh yeah, good luck this season. :thumb:

• 4 weeks later...

Converting or stopping conversions on third and long really doesn't have much to do with winning football games. You're right. LOL!!! :huh::rolleyes::lol::)

All I can say to that post is :lol:

Were these quarterbacks seeing a live rush on "third and long" type situations???? I'm sure they will on Friday nights.

How many plays did each team line up and run the football???? I'm sure that with a back like Hightower that Marshall Co. will make an attempt to run the ball. Success running the ball has a tendency to limit "third and long" situations.

All I can say to that post is :lol:

Were these quarterbacks seeing a live rush on "third and long" type situations???? I'm sure they will on Friday nights.

How many plays did each team line up and run the football???? I'm sure that with a back like Hightower that Marshall Co. will make an attempt to run the ball. Success running the ball has a tendency to limit "third and long" situations.

Good teams will beat you every time when you are one dimensional, regardless of how good the running back is. Look at Antioch a couple years ago...two of the best running backs in the Southeast. I think they got beat in the first round of the playoffs. Hey, I believe in running the football as well but Iknow that a great running game alone will not beat the best teams. :rolleyes: