Morgan County

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday a team mom was lost. Her husband is an integral part of the Coalfield Sports Program and both are leaders in the community and County. She will be missed. The team rallied around her son showing compassion, keeping him busy, and above all letting him know they cared. He is richer for it despite his overwhelming loss.

These kids are showing much class!

Cyber,

Hope you are feeling much better and are able to attend to your very important duties now without any inconviences getting in the way, he's at the football field now. :D

Cy, the following is a quote from W.W. Heartsill Wilson to Bear Bryant that I hope will offer a little comfort the team ....

"This is the beginning of a new day.

God has given me this day to use as I will.

I can waste it or use it for good.

What I do today is very important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it.

When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever,

Leaving something in its place I have traded for it.

I want it to be a gain, not loss-good, not evil.

Success, not failure, in order that

I shall not forget the price I paid for it."

Also, thanks, I am doing better and hopefully all inconvenieces will be alleviated soon! Take care!

My thoughts and prayers are with this player and his family.

My prayers and heartfelt sympathy go out to this young man. As a Wartburg native, I knew this fine lady and you could not find a better person. My older siblings knew her well, having gone all the way through school with her. My thoughts will be with this young man and his family.

I am a member of the family and was at the Funeral Sunday. The class that the Coalfield football boys have shown throughout this just shows the character that is instilled in them by Coach Kreis and all of the other leaders in Coalfield. They have earned my respect and showed that they are truly a family. I wish the best of luck to Coalfield this upcoming season. Also thank you for so many of the prayers it has been a tough couple of days for the family and they are much appreciated.

Edited by GoVols21