Riverdale vs Blackman How good is this game going to be?

bhsblaze09

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale is among the best in the state. Blackman does not fit in this category. ENOUGH SAID...

What category does Blackman fit in Mr. GammonsThere's 16 teams in the entire state in AAA still playing and Blackman is one of them I would consider that one of the best in the state. If you look at Riverdale's schedule you will see how close Blackman has played them. Riverdale is a very good team and so is Blackman. This will be a close game just like the previous three games. Blackman is one of the best teams in the state also.

What category does Blackman fit in Mr. GammonsThere's 16 teams in the entire state in AAA still playing and Blackman is one of them I would consider that one of the best in the state. If you look at Riverdale's schedule you will see how close Blackman has played them. Riverdale is a very good team and so is Blackman. This will be a close game just like the previous three games. Blackman is one of the best teams in the state also.

Amen!

Riverdale is among the best in the state. Blackman does not fit in this category. ENOUGH SAID...

being in the top 16 in the state with 7 losses and 3 of them were to Riverdale and all three games could have gone either way i would have to say that blackman is in the same category as Riverdale NEVER UNDERESTIMATE any team at this point and time in a season it can and will haunt you