South Pittsburg - MT.Pleasant - Eagleville

Sp_Prince

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree trash talk is not needed especially during a scrimmage. i can't wait to see these three great teams "flex their muscles" to say. these are definently three dominant teams that will make waves during the fall. it will be very exiting to watch and i hope that i will be able to be there and watch it. i just hope that no one will get hurt because there are some awesome athletes on these teams that have college careers ahead of them and i would hate to see those careers end. good luck to all and i just can't wait to see it.

A three team scrimmage works like this. Two teams will scrimmage, and then the team that didn't scrimmage will come in a get a "crack" at the other team. When these two teams get done, the other team will come back.....Its kinda like a round robbin.

I think its at like 3:00 it should be a exciting scrimmage and the scrimmage is next Friday

A three team scrimmage works like this. Two teams will scrimmage, and then the team that didn't scrimmage will come in a get a "crack" at the other team. When these two teams get done, the other team will come back.....Its kinda like a round robbin.

I think its at like 3:00 it should be a exciting scrimmage and the scrimmage is next Friday